• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► A Love Gone, but Never Forgotten

Thanks Haku!! Took me long enough. Haha
  2. N

Thanks Haku!! Took me long enough. Haha
  3. N

Dwain sat on the porch with Ava one afternoon. It was getting colder and colder, and November was here. They were laughing together over something she had seen at work one day. He felt this was the time he needed, she was here and was happy. He was ready to tell her what he had been holding back...
  4. N

Dwain had been there for two weeks and found that he was feeling more and more comfortable with Ava's family. They treated him as if he belonged there, and he felt as if he did. Every night he and Ava would sit outside on the swing he helped her father hang from the ceiling of the porch. They...
  5. N

Dwain stood at the bus stop of the little Arkansas town. It was a small town, much more than he had thought. He looked around at the people that walked about, just the look of the town reminded him so much of her. This was definitly a place she would have grown up at. He continued down the main...
  6. N

Everyone was gone for the day, and Ava dropped Luke off at a play date. She had been cleaning the house all day and planned to paint. She sat in her bedroom while looking out the window, the Elm that stood beside her window was the center of her piece. She watched a bird dance from limb to limb...
  7. N

Fall was finally here and the leaves began to change. They fell from the old oaks that stood in every yard. They days got shorter, and the weather began to change. It would soon be Luke's birthday, and he would be two. Ava watched him play in the leaves and couldn't help but think about how fast...
  8. N

Months had gone by and Dwain was happy to be back in his hometown. He never realized how important he was to those of his small town. So many people came by to see him and were happy to have home. He spent his time with his family, and enjoyed fishing with his Dad, and listening to his Mom sing...
  9. N

Nice to see you too Seirio! It's been quite awhile I must say. Thanks for dropping by, I may go back to rping, I've been spending most of my time on the fan fiction. I'm glad you still remember me after all this time. Haha! Thanks again, see you around.
  10. N

Ava was happy that she was finally home, she was now able to watch her son grow up. Since she had gotten back it was like her family was even closer than they were before. She and Luke would go and watch her brother's games, she would cheer him on like old times. Every night she would help her...
  11. N

Dwain went to the dining room where Emma and Benjamin was. He walked in and saw just how happy Emma truly was. This is how it should be. He walked over to and gave her a hug. She smiled at him, "Hi Dwain. Are you leaving?" "Yeah I think it is time for me to go home. My parents are sticking...
  12. N

Thanks Haku! I have a few more posts, and then Im going to tie it up. Ive been writing this for a couple years now. I think it should be time to end it. But I do plan to start another one, it was something I tried to do with a rp, but it never worked out so I may give it a shot in the fiction world.
  13. N

Ava held Luke as she walked around her house. She looked at the pictures of her and her brother. They were like best friends, he would follow her around and they had been inseperable. She smiled as she went form picture to picture. Ava stopped when she saw a picture of her and Lucas. It was when...
  14. N

Ava found herself standing at the dock, she looked up at the beautiful lady that stood tall in the harbor. She was magnifcant, strong and full of pride. The Statue of Liberty watched over the harbor of New York, welcoming those new and old to the amazing country that represented freedom and...
  15. N

Everyone sat there confused when the two of them walked out together arm in arm. Emma's aunt held her breath scared of the news she would ene up hearing. Emma took in a breath as they walked to the front, they looked at one another and then it was time. "Everyone, we are so happy that you cared...
  16. N

It was a hour before the wedding and everyone was rushing around more than usual. All the guests were being seated, no one knew that that many people would come. Dwain looked out the window at all his friends and family. Everyone looked so happy to be there, smiles and hugs were everywhere...
  17. N

Ava sat on the deck watching the sun shining on the ocean, she listened to the waves crash around the ship. She had a journal she had got in Germany and she opened it to look at some of the times she had. She read about meeting some of her friends, Frannie and Dwain included. Her time taken away...
  18. N

Fanfiction ► When Dreams Come to an End

haha I'm joking your THE BESTEST writer ever!!!!
  19. N

Fanfiction ► When Dreams Come to an End

Gosh this stinks!!!! You need to do better gosh what's your deal?
Back