• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? When it comes to possible Pixar worlds, I think I could see Monsters, Inc. being in the game. Say for example, Waternoose makes a deal with Maleficent to use the Heartless as a new way to scare children.
  2. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I noticed that there's not a forum section for just new Disney characters like Pete, but I'll include this here because I think it's as good a place as any to mention this. How about including Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in a...
  3. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Let me start out with this: I like the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. If Star Wars was to be included in Kingdom Hearts, here's how I would see it working: Maleficent works out a bargain with the Separatist Generals to...
Back