• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MrFranklin95

Is it wrong to critque the series so much?

So I've been hanging out on Twitter for the last few months. I've had good interaction here and there but everytime I brought a criticism or anything that worries me a out the future of the series, I get dogpiled very easily. And its pretty frustrating honestly. I don't do it to openly attack...
  2. MrFranklin95

Okay, this whole Shibuya nonesense is confusing ...

Neo: The World Ends with You having no connection to KH is what I expected honestly. So that's not something to really be mad about. Its their game, let the fans have the game they've waited a long time for. My issue is that I feel Noruma is absolutely 💯 fucking with us because I do not believe...
  3. MrFranklin95

Do you think characters should've aged further?

You as a young fan, I was always under the assumption that Sora and co were older then they actually were by the time we got to DDD. Be fair, they really don't need to be, but I always thought it was cool in KH2 that these characters actually did age up. Its really not something you saw happen...
  4. MrFranklin95

Kingdom Hearts Re:Make

So I came across a video a while ago talking about the porspect of a remake of the first KH game and it caught me by surprised because it's something I never really thought about before. Now, whether it's a good idea or not is the other question. Because remakes of past games gave work in the...
  5. MrFranklin95

Sora's chances in SSB Ultimate (and your opinions on KH Marketing)

No big thread here, just curious about Sora's chances of being in SSB Ultimate, a game I've recently been playing a lot of lately and was excited to here him be one of the most requested. But to be honest, I'm not sure if that's just from rapid KH fans or general gamer enthusiasm for him to be...
  6. MrFranklin95

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

I had come across a comment a video about Kingdom Hearts andnthat was one of the comment that explained why people find KH complicated but its just a lot to remember. I personally know what your guys opinion stands on that? For me? I think its a large mixture of both because of the way the...
  7. MrFranklin95

So... why are there no Disneyland Attractions/Merchandise/presence for Kingdom Hearts?

Its a question I've always wondered for a while but I don't think I got a clear answer or discussion for it. Why are there no attraction rides at any park, not even Toyko Disneyland for Kingdom Hearts? Why is Kingdom Hearts' presence seem to be downplayed by Disney at its parks or just in...
  8. MrFranklin95

The Desinty Trio is the weakest in the whole series

I think that's honestly the one thing that bothered me more about KH3 then anything else. I can handle no colusiem, No radiant garden, no final fantasy characters. Fine. I can deal without those things but the Destiny trio dynamic, something that has been lacking and could been used in KH3...
  9. MrFranklin95

The next game should be a Kairi spin-off

I know... I know. "Her character had her chance with KH3 and they BLEWWWWW IT!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE THIS CHARACTER EVER AGAIN" I get it though... KH3 was suppose to be the game that set up Kairi as much better character then just... well... what she has been for the past 13 years. And while...
  10. MrFranklin95

A lot of negativity surrounding this game...

Like, I understand people being disappointed that ceetain things didnt happens but I've seen YT videos like "Kingdom Hearts III is Trash" and "Kingdom Hearts 3 III -Why it Sucks. Some it even seems very clickbaity. I guess it was easy to see after 13 years of waiting. Also, Kingdom Hearts isnt...
  11. MrFranklin95

The Future of Kingdom Hearts (Spoilers)

So after watching the secret movies, I got excited for what's next to come for the Kingdom Hearts franchise, which leads to my main question. If you could any game, which one: Kingdom Hearts X type game - focusing on the fortellers and updates graphics engine. Or I guess a better selection...
  12. MrFranklin95

To be honest, I'm happy with the Disney Worlds we have but...

...where's the Radiant Garden crew? I seriously think Nomura decided to shaft them almost entirely. Which, as a long time fan, disappoints me. Seeing Radiant Garden in it's full glory would've been great. But nothing has been shown or even hinted at them at all. It's not that we needed them...
  13. MrFranklin95

Why do you love Kingdom Hearts? (a request from a fan)

Its official. Kingdom Hearts III is only a month and a half anyway. It almost feels unreal. A game that most people never thought would actually happen is going to be in our hands VERY soon. And there's a part that I can't exactly get over that because KH3 was nothing but a dream that 13 year...
  14. MrFranklin95

What's your main problem with KH and hope that it'll be improved in 3?

I recently watched a video on YT published by Dean Whiss (I think that's his name, so sorry if I didn't spell it right) but it was a complication video of Another youtuber and his issues with the series. He brought up a lot of good points and inconsistencies with the series, things I never...
  15. MrFranklin95

Chances of a public demo?

Do you think it's possible and public demo might be releases during or after the E3 stuff? It's not entirely uncommon for game companies to do that but I would understand if they didn't since KH3 is probably in a different position then most games but so was Final Fantasy XV and we got a pretty...
  16. MrFranklin95

Spin-off Discussion: Is it the fans fault or the creators

Something has been bothering me lately. Kingdom Hearts 3 is on the horizon, with marketing I assume is officially being underway. But I still see a lot of fans call the games before KH3 "spin-offs". I know, you've all heard it all before but I got thinking why this way of thinking is still...
  17. MrFranklin95

Will KH3 be playable at E3?

Hey guys, questions here: I introduced my 8-year old sister to Kingdom Hearts and she became the biggest fan of it. She even has her very one Kingdom Key keyblade in her room. Her birthday is coming up soon in June so I thought it would be a nice present to take her to E3, where I'm sure a new...
  18. MrFranklin95

Xehanort's Objective: Questions and Theories

I'm an actor... in training anyway. And something one of my acting teachers always brings up is the "super objective". To put it simply, it's the character's reason, or underlying emotional reason which often vary, behind their actions they take on their ambitions goals. This is something I was...
  19. MrFranklin95

Kingdom Hearts' place in pop culture

This was on my mind today and wanted to get some general opinions on it. Kingdom Hearts is a popular series but I never realized how mixed it was as far as it's place in the mainstream mindset it is. I mean, people have heard of it, of course, but in this current generation, most kids and teens...
  20. MrFranklin95

Hey soo... I'm really confused.

So I'm a KH Fan and despite the story's shortcomings, I've always managed to piece things together. Hell, DDD wasn't really all that jarring to me either. But X has beaten me. I've been playing the game for a while now and I keep up with the story via translated cutscenes and even then... I...
Back