• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Is CoM important?

I want to know if I should play CoM in order to understand KH2. If I should, could someone give me the low-down on the storyline, so I don't have to spend unnecisary $ (I'm broke:( ). Also, plz don't flame me for this.
  2. S

Maleficent and . . . Ansem?!

Has everyone forgotten that Ansem was the one that started the heartless? Because of this, it is obvious that he must be stronger that Malificent. Also, Malificent and Ansem were never working together. Malificent was merely using the heartless to get power. That is why none of the Disney...
  3. S

Who is DiZ?

Any thoughts on who DiZ is under the mask? Heres a pic if you've forgotten him. http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img474.htm
  4. S

Confusing?

Good. This is what I thought too.:)
  5. S

Confusing?

Does anyone here think that the new storyline for KH2 is too complicated? (Sorry if I offended anyone...plz don't hurt me!)
  6. S

who u think is the person in this pic

I'm thinking Ansem, since the sholder guard is visible... I don't know.
  7. S

***Kingdom Hearts 2 NA Site Official Launch***

Its so close! I can't wait!!! We must all kiss the monkey butt!!!:D
  8. S

Confusing?

Does it seem that KH2 may be too long and maybe too complicated? It may be just me, but the storyline looks...questionable compared to the first KH.
  9. S

Think you would fight all Unkowns at once?

It would be too difficult, and anyone at a lower level would die really early, so no
  10. S

anyone dissapointed with passion?

Its good...but maybe not as good as Simple and Clean because its in japanese
  11. S

Passion Discussion Thread

when will the english version come out?
  12. S

Missing Map on KH2

or...it may be an item that helps with treasure seeking
Back