• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Inner-Demon

Game Day (A Literate RPG)

Game Day The Final Prophecy No one ever thought it would come, the underground day known as G-Day. Many believed it to be completely false, the day prophesied to bring about the end of gaming everywhere. The final battle of the Console Wars. But, all around us, it's happening. The Entertainment...
  2. Inner-Demon

Magneto

A Prequel to the X-Men Trilogy, Magneto will tell of young Eric's journey that ultimately leads to him becoming one of the most feared villains in Marvel's history, the Master Of Magnetism. The film will fit into the overall X-Men film continuity, and deal with a Magneto in his twenties. David...
  3. Inner-Demon

Laurence Fishburne Is....

The voice of SILVER SURFER. That's right, in Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer, Laurence Fishburne will be playing the role of the cosmic surfer. I think it's a fine choice, he has an interesting voice. Is it the best, I'll have to wait and see. Personally, I had a few other choices in...
  4. Inner-Demon

Halo Ongoing Series

This July, Halo comes to the comic book world in an ONGOING SERIES. Marvel is publishing the series. The Eisner Award-winning team of superscribe Brian Michael Bendis and artist extraordinaire Alex Maleev unleash an epic story of mankind's struggle against the alien threat of the Covenant. This...
  5. Inner-Demon

The Incredible Hulk

June 13, 2008 Edward Norton will be taking over the role previously played by Eric Bana, yes, Ed Norten IS Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Filming for the Incredible Hulk begins this summer in Toronto based off a script by Zak Penn. The film will be directed by Louis Leterrier, who has recently...
  6. Inner-Demon

Superman, The Man Of Steel Vs. Thor, God Of Thunder

Superman, The Man Of Steel, The Last Son Of Krypton VS. Thor, The God Of Thunder, Son of Odin. Two epic figures clash in an all out brawl, using every ability they have, Who Would Win? This isn't a Marvel Vs. DC topic. This is about two characters from different universes set to battle it out...
  7. Inner-Demon

Twilight Of The Gods- Ten Thousand Armies

Twilight Of The Gods -Ten Thousand Armies- The Age Of Man is one riddled with questions and possibilities and endless chaos. The Gods watch over the earth, keeping peace and bringing to the people their vast knowledge and power. One God always stood above the rest, Anubis, the God Of Death and...
  8. Inner-Demon

The Force Unleashed Delayed

Lucasarts announced today that The Force Unleashed will be delayed until Spring 2008. Their reasoning is that there is still many DMM and euphoria tests to run and perfect before the game is released and there is just no way that they can get the game out this fall. I don't know what this means...
  9. Inner-Demon

Transformers The Game

Coming this July is TRANSFORMERS THE GAME, based off the wildly anticipated film, the game will set you in the role of the Autobots or Decepticons in a fully open and destructible environment. Think GTA meets Hulk. Coming to the 360, PS2, and other platforms, you'll be able to experience being...
  10. Inner-Demon

The Amazing Spider-Man

New Series To Premiere Early 2008 on Kids WB- Press Release- Spider-Man swings back into television action in early 2008 as an animated series from Culver Entertainment to air on Kids’ WB! on The CW, it was announced today by Kids’ WB! Senior Vice President and General Manager Betsy McGowen...
  11. Inner-Demon

My Dead Girlfriend

Finney Bleak lives in a world of horror--literally. His family are ghosts, his classmates are monsters, and Finney is the most normal kid in school. But within the halls of Mephisto Prep, normal is the new weird and Finney dangles from the lowest rung of the social evolutionary ladder. Then...
  12. Inner-Demon

Indiana Jones IV

Indiana Jones IV will begin filming on June 18, 2007. No plot or other casting details have been announced at this time. Harrison Ford will reprise the role of the whip-wielding archaeologist that stole millions of hearts over twenty years ago. Paramount will release the anticipated film on May...
  13. Inner-Demon

Halo- Of Men & Knights

Halo- Of Men And Knights Outer Sol System, The Prometheus. 12.23.2552 A lone ship exits Slipspace, arriving in the Sol System, Earth and the Defense Station Cairo dead ahead of the Prometheus. Covenant and UNSC Cruisers litter the space, battle worn, some ripped to shreds. Cairo Station still...
  14. Inner-Demon

Saw IV

Spoilers Will Be Present Darren Lynn Bousman will return to the directing chair for Saw IV, after taking lead of the franchise with Saw 2, which was loved by many fans. Filming for Saw 4 will begin on April 16 for six straight weeks. Pre-production has already started on Saw IV, which is...
  15. Inner-Demon

Splinter Cell- Conviction (Sam Fisher Returns)

Splinter Cell Spoilers Will Be Present On September 21, 2006 the title Conviction was released during a major Ubisoft leak for upcoming games. The title is in no way confirmed, but it's the only established working title available. A new Splinter Cell game has been confirmed repeatedly by...
  16. Inner-Demon

New York Toy Fair

Wooohooo. I love Toy Fair. Finally get to see all the cool toys and stuff coming up. I'm REALLY looking forward to the Star Wars TAC line and what's to come out of that. Can't wait to see Revan previewed, along with the Comic Book EU Two Packs for Star Wars. Then there's Spider-Man 3. The new...
  17. Inner-Demon

Fanfiction ► Time Thriller (A Fic So Epic, You'll Need A Second Pair Of Undies)

Author: Inner-Demon, just me. Rating: Eh, I'd say a PG-13 Genre: Thriller, slight comedy elements, action, adventure Notes: It's called Time Thriller for a reason, one, so that it won't reveal anything about the plot, and two, because the fic takes place in the span of 24 Hours, yeah, like...
  18. Inner-Demon

Superman: The Man Of Steel (The Returns Sequel)

The Man Of Steel Will return Superman to the silver screen, aimed for a 2009 Release, Bryan Singer will return to direct the Sequel to his hit film that brought the Man Of Steel back to feature films in a BIG way. Taking place five years after Superman 2, Returns removed the subsequent films...
  19. Inner-Demon

Avatar: The Last Airbender Comes To Theaters

M. Night Shyamalan and Paramount are planning their own "Avatar" project, based on the wildly popular Avatar Animated Series. The filmmaker has signed a three-picture deal with Paramount's MTV Films and Nick Movies to adapt the animated series "Avatar: The Last Airbender" for the big screen. He...
  20. Inner-Demon

Underdog The Movie!

Have No Fear! Underdog is Here! Due on August 3, 2007. Disney is bringing to life one of my most loved characters growing up; Underdog! It will be a CGI-Live action Dog starring as the title role, and he will talk. James Belushi stars aswell. The tagline, along with the one above is: One...
Back