• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH2 europpean release date !!

damn that is annoying i wish it was 3 days later thatn america like Dragon Ball Z tenkaichi
  2. D

Please answer anyone

hey be quiet i have been waiting for long and you are rubiing it in my face
  3. D

Please answer anyone

anyone know about the u.k release date
  4. D

Out of Curiosity what is the world that never was

Out of Curiosity what is the world that never was
  5. D

Who Agrees

Okay who agrees before the game came out it was all the excitement of all the new info that the people on the forums would find out but now it has come out people havent wrote new info like the #1 org member and now people are moanining about i am stuck on an easy bit on Kh1 and o my god i so...
  6. D

KH2 opening

It is when marluxia is whaking the keyblade away
  7. D

Title Music

On the title Of Kh where it said New Game or Load Game well in Kh2 the song for it would either be the same or that song without singing in the early KH2 trailers
  8. D

Any Idea. My cause spoilers soon

Any idea how the #1 Org member is. Thunder noise in background and red flames.
  9. D

Summons

i am in England so it isnt comin out until aprilish so is it good
  10. D

Namine?

true but then again she was controlled by the Org and also KH CoM it was optional to go in the chamber egg thing
  11. D

but then who is the silver haured unknown and it cant be Zexion because his hair is too short for the unknown
  12. D

i already knew it was Roxas anyway because he is the opposite of sora and sora fights the org
  13. D

who the hell is No.1
  14. D

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

i dont want the game to be spoiled i just wanted to you know uncover the shell if you will. What idiot would want to see the ending of KH2 it is just stupid. You wait for months for a release of a ggame. when it comes out you download the ending
  15. D

Ansem and DiZ **Spoiler?**

we all know i posted it ages ago and i got flamed close this thread whilr you can
  16. D

Female Order Member

Maybe okay but anyone has idea who the silver haired unkown could be and also i wonder who the EM is P.s dont Flame P.SS No Orochi
  17. D

Female Order Member

i know but people are saying the two places in the order left is either the silver haired unkown the EM and The female order member. No Orochi
  18. D

Cool New Commercial, Riku can use a keyblade.

i paused it but the hooded person is bendin' his knees a bit and also he is hooded. i am confused
  19. D

Female Order Member

Everone says that there is a female order member in a scan. Im looking for it but i cannot find it can someone show me or put a link to it PLZ thanks P.S dont flame. Why do people tease me. Im talking to you Orochi
Back