• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keyblademaster45

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

how about san fransokyo from Big Hero 6. SDG, Hyro, and Baymax? i'd like to see that. Or a tangled world. i think this could be it's story SDG end up in Corona,in the middle of the woods. Suddenly,Donald sees the royal guard chasing a man.SDG try to cut the guy off,but instead end up falling...
  2. keyblademaster45

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? A Big Hero 6 world, a Star Wars Rebels world, and the return of Ventus, Aqua, and Terra. I also want more Dream Eaters, Kairi with a Keyblade, and Roxas and Xion return as well. I also want to play as Lea, and play as Mickey...
  3. keyblademaster45

If KH3D HD comes out this year/exists, what extra content do you think it will have?

NO!! NOT THE ANTI-BLACK COAT! dude was hard enough on beginner,I don't need a tougher version i totally agree with u dude. But, i would like a Final Form fight too. That was fun. Oh ok. how about a sora and ventus against vanitas fight? that would be awesome
Back