• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. itwasmybedtime

How's everyone enjoying it?

I'm at the end of Port Royal in my Critical Kingdom Key only save account, Timeless River was painfully easy. AND I SLAYED LINGERING WILL FOR THE FIRST TIME ON MY OTHER SAVE ACCOUNT, not using fenrir but Kingdom Key instead. I think I'm ready to when I get there on Critical, I pretty much...
  2. itwasmybedtime

Since I was little that I've been playing Kingdom Hearts on Standart (shame, I know), so now I have figured I would skip proud and go right into Critical, Kingdom Key only. I am currently in Cornerstone and to be completely honest I think I've been dying quicker in the hands of those...
  3. itwasmybedtime

Fanfiction ► a fistful of parfum » a jellal x erza fanfiction

S U M M A R Y he once told her the world was not as simple as black and white, that good and evil walked hand in hand in a slightly twisted but nonetheless fascinating way. she did not believe his words ― and, how could she truly, when all that the world had shown her was either too dark or...
  4. itwasmybedtime

beating the data organization was a little easier than I had thought. Spam limits and reflegas, know their attacks and voilá. Luxord was the one who gave me more trouble, and the time I won I actually failed at his first desperation move, still don't know how I got through. Marluxia is quite...
  5. itwasmybedtime

Fanfiction ► Until We Go Down // Aqua x Vanitas

your post just made me squeal oh god, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I'm so glad you're enjoying it, I read your post on my profile and you basicaly lost Aqua getting out of the Realm of Darkness and healing Vanitas that was literally dying (he found Terra's Lingering Will/Sentiment/whatever and you know...
  6. itwasmybedtime

Thank you oh god I love your comments dhwbvugai, anyways here's the next chapter :)) U N T I L W E G O D O W N CHAPTER FIVE Breath in, breath out, do not laugh...
  7. itwasmybedtime

I justt realized some really crazy stuff

True. Axel is clever, but the thought may have never crossed his mind. However, what about Xemnas, he had memories of his past self(more than one, actually), don't you think he found it all peculiar?
  8. itwasmybedtime

I justt realized some really crazy stuff

Lea (and Isa too) has talked to Ventus, as we see in BBS, now, since nobodies keep their memories, don't you think Axel would have recognized Roxas' face? Even better, do you maybe think he was so nice to a stranger out of nowhere because he thought Roxas to be Ven's nobody? I...
  9. itwasmybedtime

UN T I L W E G O D O W N CHAPTER FOUR Don't open the red door, do not open it, she kept repeating the mantra in her head while she roamed down the corridor in the direction of her new room. It was truly complicated ignoring a red door, but Aqua made her best to behave...
  10. itwasmybedtime

there will be another update today, be ready! U N T I L W E G O D O W N CHAPTER THREE As he turned to leave, Aqua realized once more―she was completely and utterly alone, in a world that wasn't quite the same as the one she remembered. If it wasn't for Vanitas, she would have...
  11. itwasmybedtime

I did feel pretty bad writing her like that, but it is most likely what she would think. Remember when she visited Destiny Islands, she said "one keyblade is enough", she didn't want those to end up like them Yes, the smaller ones are Neo Shadows, while the bigger one is the Dark Side. Vanitas...
  12. itwasmybedtime

i think i just died laughing

guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAdVc0VFPc this
  13. itwasmybedtime

new chapter!! :) also, I'm sorry if the timelines and stuff are all messed up, but it is not really important to the plot of this storyU N T I L W E G O D O W N CHAPTER TWO “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson Crystal clear―just like...
  14. itwasmybedtime

Aw thank you! I was really scared because not even on my phone I can see it, unfair. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed aaand I can answer some of the questions hahah. Yes, it was the lingering will (since we know from HKII it has been there all the ten years), and yeah maybe something could happen...
  15. itwasmybedtime

why did my posts disappear? oh god please let this be a joke, it took me so long
  16. itwasmybedtime

i hope you enjoyyy it ;) U N T I L W E G O D O W N CHAPTER ONE The light was almost blinding in contrast with the hollow darkness surrounding it. That was the first time Aqua realized how they did seem to come hand in hand. Where there's darkness there's light...
  17. itwasmybedtime

Aw, thank you! That's really sweet! I tried to imagine how people survived the ROD, and the only answer that came to my mind was by this place being nothing but emptyness! Oooh, and yes that little bit about the "addicting" was surely foreshadowing ;) I'll post the first chapter really soon!
  18. itwasmybedtime

just finished aqua's story for the first time (NO THESE ARE NOT TEARS I'M JUST SWEATING), only dear Ven left. I think I'm going to miss her though, I was too used to her fighting style. also I still think Vanitas had a crush on her lol (my little heart still can dream right? at least i'm sure...
  19. itwasmybedtime

HELLO!! This is my first Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, English happens to not be my main language and I'm only fifteen, so I apolagize in advance if it's terrible You should listen to "Until We Go Down", it's like the story theme :biggrin: U N T I L W E G O D O W N PROLOGUE He told her...
  20. itwasmybedtime

i'm getting so frustrated with BBS! I finally put down KH2 (22 hours, standart mode, level 50, final battle done) for a while and was hoping to focus on birth by sleep, but for some reason I get a terrible headache everytime I try to play. Yes it has to do with the camera, it's just so meh and...
Back