• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. itwasmybedtime

Fanfiction ► a fistful of parfum » a jellal x erza fanfiction

S U M M A R Y he once told her the world was not as simple as black and white, that good and evil walked hand in hand in a slightly twisted but nonetheless fascinating way. she did not believe his words ― and, how could she truly, when all that the world had shown her was either too dark or...
  2. itwasmybedtime

I justt realized some really crazy stuff

Lea (and Isa too) has talked to Ventus, as we see in BBS, now, since nobodies keep their memories, don't you think Axel would have recognized Roxas' face? Even better, do you maybe think he was so nice to a stranger out of nowhere because he thought Roxas to be Ven's nobody? I...
  3. itwasmybedtime

i think i just died laughing

guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAdVc0VFPc this
  4. itwasmybedtime

Fanfiction ► Until We Go Down // Aqua x Vanitas

HELLO!! This is my first Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, English happens to not be my main language and I'm only fifteen, so I apolagize in advance if it's terrible You should listen to "Until We Go Down", it's like the story theme :biggrin: U N T I L W E G O D O W N PROLOGUE He told her...
  5. itwasmybedtime

saying hello and bbs first timer

I have been stalking this website for ages but only now had the decency to actually register! I'm not an English native speaker (from Portugal, actually, OLÁ!), so I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors(if there wasn't already, trust me on this, there will be many). I'm 14, making...
  6. itwasmybedtime

hello i'm fabiana! (i'm so bad at this it hurts)

I have been stalking this website for ages but only now had the decency to actually register! I'm not an English native speaker (from Portugal, actually, OLÁ!), so I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors(if there wasn't already, trust me on this, there will be many). I'm 14...
Back