• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

If it returns, would you like to see an arena in the real Coliseum, or the Underworld arena?

Hi everyone. I hope I did the poll right, this is my first time with those. In any case, please state your preference to the question itself. I prefer the first one, and I think that since the Coliseum is now rebuilt after the Hydra attack it will be just that. Actually, I also liked the...
  2. H

Two Potential Worlds in Mind

Hello everyone. Just two worlds I've been thinking about along with a lot of you for KH3. Pocahontas: Ok hear me out. Looking at some worlds that really have a place in the real world, (Paris in Cite de Cloches) one can see that it's not impossible. I imagine if a Pocahontas world came up, it...
  3. H

Kairi passing through Sora when Destiny Islands was being destroyed

Hi everyone. I haven't been on the forum for quite some time, but I'm back, hoping to get some understanding of the scene we all know and love. After reading a thread below (the epiphany of Sora's hallucinations), I got to thinking of the part in the game when DI was destroyed. Sora went into...
  4. H

Axel Quote Explanation

I was playing CoM and listened to Axel's quote when he was like "only one other man was capable of that" (or something like that) when he was talking to Larxene about how Sora not losing his emotions as a heartless interested him. The first time I played, I ignored it. Now I'm wondering who he...
  5. H

Kingdom Hearts: Critical

Hi everyone! So I'm going to replay every KH game on the 1.5 and 2.5 editions on their hardest mode. I already beat 1 and 2 on Proud, but I'm kind of intimidated about the criticals. Any advice on how to go about this. I will probably pick the shield and sacrifice the sword in 1 and pick the...
  6. H

Favorite Final Fantasy?

Hi guys. So I wasn't sure where to put this thread so I put it under videogames (seems about right). I wanted to start some FF discussion, so I thought to see what you all had to say about which your favorite one is. Please give some examples as to why it's your favorite in order to keep the...
  7. H

Ultima Weapon Help

Hi everybody. So I've seen innumerable other Ultima Weapon threads all over the web, but I just wanted to give my situation and see if anyone can help. I have KH2FM. I have beaten it. I have the recipe and all the ingredients and 6 orichalum +. I have them from Atlantica, TWTNW, 100 acre woods...
  8. H

Character Ages

So after reading the secret reports in kh2 and even kh1, I begin to question how old Ansem, Xehanort, and Mickey are. Mickey has seen Xehanort as a child, but he is super old now, even in BBS. Is there something I'm missing?
  9. H

Xion's Hood

Has anybody else noticed that during cutscenes, Xion's hood alternates from being pulled up and down. I tried to find a pattern, and the closest thing I found is that it is down when Roxas talks with her, but usually up if anybody else talks to her. Who can explain this?
Back