• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

why import?

why would you want to import it KH2 Final Mix +? I mean the only good thing about it is the new features but the menu and everything else is in Japanesse so who will really understand it? Especially on KH Re:Chain Of Memories th whole voice over is in Japanesse so it's kinda pointless to import...
  2. S

Questiong On KH2-FM+

Ok Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + Is A 2 Disk Game Right? I'm Saying This Because It Has Both Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix And Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories Right?:confused: Those Two Games Will Not Be Sold Separately Right?:confused:
  3. S

videos?

so has anyone seen any new videos from Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix? what I mean is have any cutscenes been shown or revealed? sorry but I'm just kinda lazy to look through the forum:toungesmile:
  4. S

something wierd?

Well I just saw this thing in this website saying you can summon Mickey? I'm not sure if it's true or not:confused: Here's the link to the website.... http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/kingdomhearts2cheatscodes.html I have completed the Journal 100% and I did what it said but nothing...
  5. S

Buying it through the internet?

How many bought KH2 from the Internet? I'm asking this because i did and i have to wait till March 31- April 3 Also i'm not mad or anythin it's that i'm just wondering why must i wait this long to get it? I'm getting mine delivered to me.
  6. S

Quick Question....About Summon

Wasn't it said that you'll be able to summon Yuna ,Rikku ,and Pain (a.k.a YuRiPa)? I'm saying this because i haven't seen them being summoned in KH2....so if you have a video on this topic plz tell me :) Don't be mad at me if this is a stupid question.... KH2 is almost here...>.<
  7. S

The Count Down :D

<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.123mycodes.com/flash/countdown/counter.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=03&tday1=28&thours1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Kingdom Hearts 2&clr=#D0D0D0&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor...
  8. S

Need Help With Finding A Item Card....

I need to know were do you get the item card Megalixer I just can't find it??? Plz help me :confused:
  9. S

How many pre-ordered KH2 from Amazon.com?

I'm asking this because ppl are saying that it will not come till April and that stinks :(
Back