• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Passion/Sanctuary Remixes

Hey I decided to make this thread to post all the of the remixes of Passion and Sanctuary I stumble upon and here are some of them for you KH fans enjoy. KH 4 Ever. :thumbup: Passion (Open the Window Mix) Passion -Story Never Ending Mix- Passion ~after the battle~ (Passion-Sanctuary Mix)...
  2. B

Lexaeus in FFVI?

This is an interesting vid I stumbled upon and he likes that 9999 damage. YouTube - FFVI-Lexaeus Boss Battle
  3. B

Good RPG coming to US PSPs

The game is called Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and it will include Tales characters from Tales of Phantasia, Symphonia, Eternia, Rebirth, Destiny, Destiny II, Legendia and Abyss. http://psp.ign.com/articles/772/772627p1.html] I can't wait to get this game It will revive my PSP...
  4. B

If there is a KHIII they should add this world.

I was watching the Chronicles of Narnia and it was awesome. It does have a lot of action. They should definitely add the war scene. opinions please.
  5. B

KHII commericals.

It seems that the KHII commericals are coming on more frequently now. I just saw the commerical 5 times on Cartoon Network.
  6. B

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

I am now at Hollow Bastion for the third time. it seems I am about to go to the Tron world. yay.
  7. B

1up's Kingdom Hearts 2 review

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3149052 Its awesome.
  8. B

Kingdom Hearts II is Kingdom Hearts III?

Well this took me by surprise. I was just looking at Vincent's Bio (FFVII) at Wikipedia.com and I saw this part that said that Vincent may appear in the fourth kingdom hearts. So does this mean that there will be two more Kingdom Hearts or is it that there are three KH games out there and the...
  9. B

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

A bunch of my friends came over today and I they saw me looking at new info about KHII and all of them said that KHII sucks its too short and they have more disney characters than final fantasy ones. I explained to them that this is how the game was meant to be it doesn't need to have too many...
  10. B

Kingdom Hearts Fighting game

Hmm I have been thinking with so many characters from KH, KH:CoM and KHII I think they should make a KH fighting game. This time it will be different instead of fighting evil it would be for who is the best. If there were such a game then the playable characters would be the first three Sora...
  11. B

Well this is cool.

I just noticed that the only character that will beat the stuffing out me with bare fists is Tifa. She is pretty tough and I heard that she will be even dangerous when you reach the L,C,T,Y fight on the Other Hades Cup. I just watched my friend fighting her and man did she whoop his butt. The...
  12. B

Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition for US

I recently heard that Capcom will release a new version of DMC3 with Vergil as a playable character and some new bosses as well all this for $20 becuase its going to be on the Greatest Hits list. ohh and remember that Jester you get to fight him in this version. you want proof go to IGN.com and...
  13. B

The Organization XIII vs. The Homunculus

Is it me or those the Organizaion XIII are similar to the Homunculus from Fullmetal Alchemist. please give opinions. I will also note that the Homunculus are living dolls that are part of the real person where as the Organization XIII are the bodies of the real person. They have no heart but...
  14. B

Tell Opinions about KHII.

I know I don't have the game but after looking at some footage Sora sure does make some sick moves and when I mean sick I mean awesome. I really like how challenging the game looks but it could be better if SE USA happens to add new things like optional bosses to make the game a little longer...
  15. B

New Heartless have arisen!

After I saw some of the screens of the new heartless here on the site. I saw some that looked pretty cool and deadly. but I haven't seen any pics of the Neo-Shadows from Final Mix here in the KHII. Are they in? What about the Behemoths and the Giant Wyverns? please respond. :)
  16. B

The Final Form location revealed ..... maybe (possible spoilers)

It seems that a person who has KHII at the GameFAQS Boards seems to have found the location to get the FF. He said go to the "The World that Never Was" and go to a place in there called "The Brink of Despair" do a couple of drives there and you get the FF. maybe he is telling the truth or maybe...
  17. B

Trinity Limit in KHII?

So is the Trinity Limit in KHII as well or has it been replaced with Co-op moves.
  18. B

Demyx Boss Battle Question

So whats up with the timer on the screen. When I watched the video it looks like Sora wasn't doing damage to the Demyx but it was his clones. How do you beat him in less than 40 seconds anyway.
  19. B

So is YRP useful or worthless?

I haven't heard from people who have the game about YRP are they good or greedy. Are they a summon or worthless. As for me I wish they were summons becuase it would be cool. tell me your opinions.
  20. B

Too Difficult??

Do you think the game might end up being difficult sure its a good thing but I don't want the game to be like God of War difficult I may go insane. :mad: I have been looking at the strategy guide and there are some bosses that may end up reviving if you don't do it right and as for the enemies...
Back