• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Echoecho6

Disney bosses

I like how they spoiled every final boss in all the Disney Worlds and nobody thought they did except for me. Back in 2017 I kept saying how I was concerned the toy ship boss was the final boss of that world because of the scale of it. For some reason people didn't get it and argued with me. Well...
  2. Echoecho6

Do Hayner and Ollette have different VA's or is that just me?

I am really sad that they couldn't just stick to the same people. I know Justin Cowden would have been more than thrilled to voice him again. Maybe his voice just changed?
  3. Echoecho6

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I can't wait for the cutscenes in all these worlds. I want to hear Sullys voice dang it!
  4. Echoecho6

[SPOILERS] Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts III

Re: [BLANK] are not in Kingdom Hearts 3 at all Well that is just the sad thing about it these days. The more graphics improve, the less content will be made in favor for it. They need things to look amazing first. However, I would rather have KH3 have KH2 graphics if it meant we had double the...
  5. Echoecho6

Imagine a segment where you play as young Isa and young Lea and you witness their whole journey up until we meet them in present time. Using Lea's frisbees instead of a toy sword in the beginning would be fun, I wonder what Isa would use.
  6. Echoecho6

Actually this statement has nothing to do with the leaker, this is my own observation from several trailers and gameplay demos. We literally got to see all of the summons in action, or good descriptions for how they work. Same with the magic and other things.
  7. Echoecho6

I remember in 2013-2015 everyone was confused about Twilight Towns development because you couldnt see far in the distance of the map, and we only saw on location. We really should have known this was coming.
  8. Echoecho6

[SPOILERS] Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts III

Re: [BLANK] are not in Kingdom Hearts 3 at all -Is surprised so many original worlds ranked the highest. He didn't think his fans wanted to go back to these worlds apparently, for some reason. -Is upset Riku ranked low and needs to "do something about it". This is probably why he is playable...
  9. Echoecho6

I can't wait to see what happens in the story, but it sucks that the gameplay is the most disappointing thing this time around. It is interesting how they always bragged about having so many gameplay options, when in reality you only have one option, attack. All of the mechanics at your disposal...
  10. Echoecho6

What Xemnas said about members being inadequate still makes sense!

I was rewatching the scene and realized something. The exact quote he said is "However, through weakness of body, weakness of will, or weakness of trust. Most of the original members we had chosen for the Organization were inadequate." "Most of the original members chosen" So many people were...
  11. Echoecho6

Kingdom Hearts 3 Complete Leak Summary

Well with Disney working side by side with Square this time and really helping them in development, and how the Disney characters looked better than the original characters in earlier trailers, I am not surprised the focus was more on this aspect.
  12. Echoecho6

He isn't being straight with us, and it sounds like its for our own good. This game might be amazing and he is just trying to lower our expectations only to make us love the game even more when we play it o_O.
  13. Echoecho6

Well they modeled Daybreak Town exceedingly well only for it to be in cutscenes in Back Cover.
  14. Echoecho6

Fix it or not, I will never understand how or why they thought the current wall indicator glow effect was a good idea. The little sparkles they used to have for parkour (as seen in thr 2015 trailer) was perfect. Why they went with this enviormental ruining effect I will never know. Maybe they...
  15. Echoecho6

Another thing that confuses me is this whole final world deal. Nomura said "you can do anything". If this is Scala Ad Calem, I am very curious what Nomura is saying.
  16. Echoecho6

I am getting frustrated by this now. "just kidding" really? How are we supposed to believe any info we have ever gotten so far now lol. Also, saying there are FF characters when in reality there aint is not funny to lie about... It is different if they ARE in it and he tells us they arent so we...
  17. Echoecho6

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

Leave it to Nomura to spoil everything he can before he releases his game. I knew after seeing the promotion for 0.2 that this was going to happen.
  18. Echoecho6

I freaking hope not too! This is scary stuff so far.
Back