• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

an anagram theory:

1)Xemnas 2)Xigbar 3)Xaldin 4)Vexen 5)Lexaeus 6)Demyx 7)Luxord 8)Axel 9)Saix 10)Zexion 11)Marluxia 12)Larxene 13)Roxas ok they may be in the wrong order, but...who cares really. anyway, heres what i can see...theres only a few though 1) -X = Ansem 2)Xigbar 3)Xaldin 4)Vexen 5)Lexaeus 6)Demyx...
  2. I

where can i find FFX chibi?

ive looked everywhere for some good quality, color chibi, but ive yet to come up with anything and ive been searchin for about 2 hours...can anyone suggest any sites? thanks in advance;)
  3. I

The emo's of Video Games...made by Squareenix

Ive noticed a little trend over the past few years with SquareEnix's blockbusters...they all feature emo characters, and some titles have them in excess...please note, that some of the following characters are not Square made, so please dont flame....unless its about the mention of emo, i get it...
  4. I

Does anyone think there will be an official fansite?...

something to the effect of Slimeknights for Dragon Quest 8, or Hangar-G3 for Grandia 3? im hoping so, cuz i think it would be a fun distraction till the game releases. thoughts? oh yeah, and if you have never heard of these 2 great fansites, check em out:
Back