• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MidouriPlays

NA KHUX Leopardus Party looking for some people!

Hey, guys! Checkin' in to say that my Leopardus party, Org. Fabulous, is looking for a few more active people in the English version of KHUX! We are trying to become much more active as a party. But with the active players we currently have, we typically land in the top 50 for rankings in the...
  2. MidouriPlays

New World?

So now, with yet another world wrapped up, we are left with Agrabah (as far as Disney worlds go), correct? Considering that, and the fact there's more "???" on the map, we're bound to get more worlds. We seem to be going for each one with a Princess of Heart in it. We've seen 3 of the 7. So...
  3. MidouriPlays

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

For Kh2, the one who gave me the hardest time was (if we are counting data battles) ...Vexen... Just.. just... those danged Anti-Form Soras and Vexen constantly using his shield.. CoM everyone was pathetically easy for me even on Proud setting with all focus on CP...but if i had to choose...
  4. MidouriPlays

Hello, there!

Hey, guys! New here (well, "new".. i made the account a month ago but due to me forgetting the password, and for some reason "forgot password?" not wanting to work, I kinda couldn't get in, so.. ;-; had to remember it..) My name is Luke, age 18. I am also fairly new to the franchise myself. I...
Back