• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rage-Roxas

hi gusy

You probably don't even remember me and my 43 nobody status posts, but hello anyway. I was gone for a few months, even from the lurking. I got mad at KH. Can Kingdom Hearts Union X be stopped? Please.
  2. Rage-Roxas

A glitch

Has this happened to anyone else? Few days ago, I was just playing KHUx, completing a quest (it was 120-something) and used the special attack of a Xigbar medal. Suddenly, all of the sound effects stopped and the Wonderland combat theme just kept playing. No matter where did I go on the entire...
  3. Rage-Roxas

Good morning

My alarm tone was Forze Del Male... Imagine waking up hearing 13th Struggle and realize you're late from school. Or have you ever accidentally made an alarm to the middle of night and your phone has fell to the floor under the bed? (I have...) Well, imagine that happening, but alarm tone is...
  4. Rage-Roxas

What the heck am I supposed to do?

I'm stuck in 2nd floor. I chose Wonderland, but I can't beat the boss because it's spamming 7 and 8 cards. I have only one 7 card, and that's a premium card, so I have to use triangle a lot, and at the end I have only like cure card and one Kingdom Key card. Where can I get more cards? The...
  5. Rage-Roxas

riku

It seems that everyone hates KH1 Riku, am I the only one who doesn't think so? Not even when I was younger lol.
  6. Rage-Roxas

Dreams about Kingdom Hearts

Have you seen dreams about Kingdom Hearts? I've seen few, and those are kind of weird. Last night I saw a dream where I was playing Kingdom Hearts 1, and there were a LOT of Riku battles. For some reason Sora was really angry at Riku (likely something omg kairi riku whyare you on tye dark side)...
  7. Rage-Roxas

Am I overleveled or what is this?

People say stuff like "the 2nd riku battle in hollow bastion is so hard!!!". Well, I've been replaying KH1 in Expert Mode lately and everything have been so easy for me and it kinda annoys me... About the Riku battle, I was on level 45 and it was so freaking easy and I didn't die even once. And...
  8. Rage-Roxas

Kingdom Hearts in your native language

I'm just wondering does some terms, names etc. mean something else in your native language (or any other language). Like in my native language, Finnish, Sora means gravel. Also Riku is a male given name (and as you may have realized already, unisex name in japanese...) and you know the ship...
  9. Rage-Roxas

Eurovision Song Contest

I'm using a phone so I'm too lazy to write something super amazing here, but any Europeans (and australians or where ever you are from) that are crazy about Eurovision here? // whoops this belongs to media discussion? sorry
  10. Rage-Roxas

Information at the end

After I watched all the credits and stuff, at the end is an information windows which says "Would you like to save clear data? Saving allows you to unlock new content". Does that mean it SAVES my game? I don't want to lose my first gameplay of a game with multiple save files... I don't know why...
  11. Rage-Roxas

Glitch?

When playing as Riku, the battle music always plays. This happens in places there are something to do, I am now in Country of The Musketeers and All For One is playing even when there are no enemies. This started in Traverse Town before going to Country of Musketeers and since that the battle...
  12. Rage-Roxas

Introduction or something like that

Hello everyone, this is going to be a terrible introduction. I'm kind of new here. I like Kingdom Hearts I guess. I've played Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts, little of Chi and watched cutscenes from some games... whoops. And when I find one, I'm gonna buy Dream Drop Distace, sadly I don't find...
Back