• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. YoungXehanort

new to Unchained X help!

it tells me to chooses between the union also does it effect my walkthrough if i choose any of the 5 also witch do you guys recommend me to choose?
  2. YoungXehanort

is Daybreak town world still exist in KH3?

EDIT:guess it was obvious about the answer and question was waste opening this topic you can close it now so is it finally confirmed that Daybreak town is actually keyblade graveyard since in the trailer of black cover it was hinted there's gone be a war obviously so is Daybreak town the...
  3. YoungXehanort

Who is the traitor?! (Poll)

this is fun thread:) pick who is the traitor in the poll and just write his name below and well see which foreteller gets the most votes the one get's the most votes is the traitor:) (leopardos)
  4. YoungXehanort

Is Terra a Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness?

so many people saying his one of the seekers but after the new trailer of jump Festa it shows yen sid telling that we need to find the seven guardian of light and he said we need to find ventus terra and aqua so does that mean terra gone be one of the guadians of light? and remember in KH DDD in...
  5. YoungXehanort

help! Final fantasy type - 0 :(

hey guys long time knew see:) im Xehanort-X-Blade i got 2 questions about ff-type 0 ok first question 1- is there online in FF type HD like going in adventure or missions with multiplayers 2- were can i get FFxv dlc in FF TYPE 0 i can't find it in anystore (english/japanese) i have the code...
Back