• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Tag tips wanted

Well, I started making tags, I unno like a month to two months ago? Anyways, I would like some feedback. POSITIVE and helpful tips, like what I should work on, constructive criticism. Kthx I've mostly worked on my own, used tutorials and gotten some tips from other graphic artists on this site...
  2. C

Aqua's Voice Actor

Just because her japanese VA is Paine doesn't mean it'll be Paine's english VA. I havent heard of the same character VA for one character very often, does it? Besides, I don't think it'd fit her very well. Its too...mature. dit: wrong word...uhm, too deep maybe? I don't know. I just dont see...
  3. C

Help/Support ► True friends

Okay... I've been having issues that have developed from this friend. Let me explain the issue in short. Ever since July, don't remember when, but I know it was July I haven't hung out with...Let's name this friend "Trippy" because I don't like giving out names. Anyways, what is the month now...
  4. C

i got it!!!!!!!!!! kh 358/2

Welcome to KHinsider. But I won't be repetitive of what others have said ^-^
  5. C

MY newest MV: Hall om mig

Some of you, I don't know how many, may be familiar with an AMV called "hall om mig" to Princess tutu. If you haven't, go look it up, it's fantastic. Anyways, my music video is to three of my favorite disney films: Tarzan, Atlantis and Mulan and I used this song whose timing is very hard to...
  6. C

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

I'm clueless. But, who's Atw?
  7. C

Kingdom Hearts 2 Mistranslations

Blaig is understandable, consider the Japanese have no L. So it's actually the same thing. It sounds the same if you say out loud, it just sounds like an accent.
  8. C

Heh, also the voice acting seemed bad. They chose good voices...but that doesn't mean they can act. The dialogue was spacey and plain.
  9. C

SB Street Rave in Twilight Town

Will Turner I believe in the place you first arrive.
  10. C

I KNOW! I was scared for that fight. I like OHSHI-. The I got to it and was like...WTF. THATS IT?! COME ON.
  11. C

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Its too cold fr Ice cream here. T^T Damn you snow.
  12. C

Oh thank God. *relieved* Squee~ Re:CoM comes out in less than a month >D
  13. C

I hope Re: CoM, Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days are better than KH2. I cant wait for Re: CoM...sure the worlds will be repetitive, but Organization 13 has a MUCH bigger role.
  14. C

Ugh....Aerith'svoice. I wanted to shoot myself. Mandy Moore was a PERFECT choice.
  15. C

Xigbar? I saw several posts about him. He was hard, considerign he changed the field. Not cool man! But, his fight was fun. Saix was effin' annoying. Damn him and his berserk.
  16. C

I agree with you Silver on the part where Sora is like "I should be going this way". Well no friggen duh! But for God's sake, LET ME EXPLORE. I miss ars arcanum SO MUCH. God, that attack was amazing. It helped my spazz Riku II out of his attacks and caused him to be dazed for long enough for...
  17. C

ANTM(America's Next Top Model cycle 11 finale

Tonight is the season finale and I be watching it now as we speak. So, I thought, hey why not discuss tonight's finale? I do ask however to make a spoiler box when you talk abut whoever wins because its not on for another 2-3 hours for some areas. So yeah! Who do YOU hope wins? Me-Analeigh...
  18. C

Space Paranoids was nifty at first, but then, I hated it after awhile. Pride Land[I don't understand why it's called "Land"; when CLEARLY in the movie they call it Pride Lands. The worlds were WAY too freakin' short. In KHI A world took me over 2 hours or so. In KH2, a world took me an average...
  19. C

Help/Support ► Stressed with...

Try writing what upsets you in a journal, like what upsets you and makes you angry. If that doesn't work, speak out loud to yourself and repeat what's wrong with you. If you hear what's upsetting you, you may be able to deal with it better. Talk to someone, like a friend, consouler [sp?] or...
  20. C

1ST=Hly crap, really? Awesome xD Ohh...I see. See! Anothe reason I need to play CoM on PS2. ^^ Sad that my two faves, Larxy and Zexi died T.T.
Back