• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Random Questions

Actually random QUESTION, not plural. Excuse me if this has been asked before So I was watching that "Floor 9" video with Riku and Mickey And I was listening to Riku's voice and said....that sounds so familiar And I thought about it and realized it sounds like Light from Death Note So I was...
  2. S

kh2 got boring yet?

oh heavens yes it is very boring i got 100% and was completely bored after that it was even boring trying to get 100% i should have just watched the secret ending on youtube >.> would have saved me lots of time
  3. S

Kh2 Sucks

ok i didnt like it as much as the first one, but i wouldnt go as far as saying it sux, its really hard to follow up on such a good game like that, and everyone knows the sequels are 90% of the time worse than the first game
  4. S

Kh2 Sucks

if ur gonna say kingdom hearts sucks on a kingdom hearts forum then at least give some reasons why u think it sux
  5. S

yet another KH3 Theory

i was thinking final fantasy versus XIII could this perhaps BE the next kingdom hearts? i mean its made by the same team, and maybe the XIII has something to do with the organization i know that all of the organization are all dead but i dont it just seems connected somehow and like nomura...
  6. S

hehe i found a type in the Stratedy Guide

not that it really matters, but in the item section, they mixed up lighting gem and lighting crystal.. that is all
  7. S

final form?????

ahh ive been trying to get final form forEVER! what is the % of getting it? cuz ive switched to drive form like at least 30 times and still havent gotten it, is there a way to raise the chances? sorry if this has been asked b4
  8. S

wait wait wait...

when nomura said "kingdom hearts can just be more than a game" or w/e, do u think that meant possibly, a KH movie??!?!?! :eek: that would awesome! sorry if there is already a thread about this
  9. S

ok does anyone agree with me?

a lot of you seemed to be getting worried the ratings that KH2 has been getting, how its too e z or too much button bashing..........and i dont know about all of you, but the reason why I like the KH series so much is for its story, and i dont believe i once heard anything negative about the...
  10. S

Not excited anymore..

im just not very excited cuz of the rating gamespot gave it, i dont know why, 8.7 is good but i mean i thought it was going to be like game of the year material
  11. S

What time

i cant get it till wednesday =( no stores get it the first day
  12. S

1,280 days

hehe lucky for me, i didnt get into kingdom hearts until may of 04, so the wait hasnt been AS bad, although it still seemed like forEVER
  13. S

kh homepage song

i know this has already been asked but i didnt really pay attention to it at the time and i dont wanna go search through the forums.........but.....whats the name of the song that is on http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/
  14. S

KH 2 Halloween town renders

i found some here http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Images near the bottom
  15. S

The Suffering in Europe

they'll survive...its not like they cant like buy a copy from ebay or something right?
  16. S

KH2 preview/ comercial

people are saying within a week or two, but most likely two
  17. S

passion english and playable kingdom hearts 2 demos kingdom hearts 2

this has nothing to do with the thread at all but i just wanted to say i like ur sig kite, dont meet too many .hack fans that often
  18. S

Debate on KH2 Spoilers

ppl dont HAVE to look at the spoilers....
  19. S

New Scans ^^

aweeeeeeeesoooooooooome :D
  20. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Jump Festa 2006!

yes it would...indeed
Back