• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

All 5 of sora's forms

a pic of...?
  2. E

All 5 of sora's forms

Not so much useless as it is weak. I like to use it from time to time as it gives me a long range option to use, as well as increased mobility. However, the biggest sacrifice is it's strength, but I need to do some test runs to see if the magic stat is actually the stat that actually accounts...
  3. E

Observations about one of the special forms

Ok, as I have been messing around with this form, I'm much more convinced that there's a fixed probability of it happening only when you are hurt while driving (the closer to being hit, the higher the probability). I have been able to drive 5 consecutive times into black form
  4. E

you say when you drive 'too much' are you able to quantify that? case in point: the first time I changed into the black form, it was only my fifth drive of the game (maybe sixth) since then I have been driven to black 10 on the tenth time after the last black drive, and the next time, it was...
  5. E

All 5 of sora's forms

Like it or not, the anti form (or heartless form, whatever you want to call it) is a "form" like the rest of them. Why would it not be? The only difference between that form and the rest is that you cannot select it at will, and you can't adjust it's properties.
  6. E

So anti form has been peaking my interest lately. Has anyone discovered a sure-fire way of getting this form? I've noticed that I've only been able to get it when I have both goofy and donald in my party, and I've been on a heartless killing spree while in drive form. Maybe it activates when...
  7. E

Your KH2 Import Impressions

it exceeds it. I was afraid that the disney stories would interfere too much with the story, but I was proven wrong.
  8. E

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** From watching it over and over again, I noticed a few things about that person. He's wearing pants (the legs are thick near the feet, and it doesn't look like there's a break like if he were wearing shorts), and he appears to be wearing a...
  9. E

Your KH2 Import Impressions

1. What did you like about the game? I'm liking the gameplay, and what I can make out of the story (I can't read japanese). Though it is still what I consider a button masher, the enemies are far more agressive than they were in the original game, and the added/revamped features, like drive...
  10. E

One thing I havent heard about from KH2 yet...

I'll let you know when I'm there. I've been playing it when I can since yesterday. Unfortunately I don't know japanese, so I can only get story info and such by context, but as far as gameplay-wise, I can provide info.
Back