• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The King of sad

Just your typical average Kingdom Hearts fan

Basically us KH fanboys on a average day. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sum5NiCUmF4
  2. The King of sad

Fanfiction ► nnie the poo and the chamber of syrup

it is everyones favourite film about a syrup addicted bear that is right it is winnie the poo and his cousin piglet from the hit family film that is called winnie the poo and the chamber of syrup. if you havent seen winnie the poo and the chamber of syrup before then you might as well just be...
  3. The King of sad

Why do people think Aqua is the only one who can find Ventus?

Seriously why? Although Aqua is the one who transformed Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion, it was Master Eraqus keyblade who actually made it turn into Castle Oblivion. And since it been confirmed that Sora found Eraqus keyblade on the beach of Destiny Islands, Sora can find Ventus himself...
  4. The King of sad

How's everyone enjoying it?

It's pretty great. Although I wish Recoded was playable. They could have used KH1 system for the gameplay.
  5. The King of sad

Best area to use exp Walker before the first drop?

Thanks! Now I have to wait for Sora to reach level 99.
  6. The King of sad

Best area to use exp Walker before the first drop?

I'm trying to level up Sora before the first drop. (Aka before the drop gague appears) I got exp walker ability from skelterwild, and I'm having some problems with it. Sora can't receive exp if he runs into wall, but I don't want to control Sora all day. So, is there a place which Sora can level...
  7. The King of sad

(Both collections) How many of you...

I didn't watch them at all. I prefer playing the games than watching the movie. I only selected them for some quick trophies.
  8. The King of sad

Kingdom Hearts 3 looks great

9. The King of sad

?????

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7rUxakzK4TM ????
  10. The King of sad

Question: How do I post pictures in my signature?

I have a question, how do I put pictures in my signature? I tried the [img][/ img] thing, but its not working. Help?
  11. The King of sad

If you're were in the world of Kingdom Hearts, what would do and be?

What if we were in the world of Kingdom Hearts? What would you do?
  12. The King of sad

Is there anyway to re-obtain the dream sword?

Really? Thanks for telling me!
  13. The King of sad

Is there anyway to re-obtain the dream sword?

I recently received the dream shield and dream rod from Merlin. But he doesn't have the dream sword. Where can I find it?
  14. The King of sad

Reggie is Giygas

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VbpAURp1AnM
  15. The King of sad

Hello.........

Hi................I'm the the King of Sad. (AKA King of Sorrow.) I'm here after posting that I have cancer on Kh13.com. They thought I was lying. They said stuff I didn't like. For example: "I don't believe you. You're a liar and if you keep lying about serious stuff like this maybe it would...
Back