• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Some KH2 Cutscenes are 60fps!

Many people do. Higher framerate = smoother motion = less eye strain = more comfortable and enjoyable gaming experience. It's okay if you don't care, though. Although, you must care a least somewhat, seeing as how you went out of your way to post about it ;)
  2. D

Some KH2 Cutscenes are 60fps!

Has anybody else noticed some of the cutscenes in KH2 being in 60fps? True, most cutscenes are still 30fps, but oddly enough I've seen three 60fps cutscenes. So far, I'm only to Port Royal, first go-around, so there may well be more ahead of me. I've found the following 60fps cutscenes: -...
  3. D

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will have PS4 Pro Support

Since the above mentioned thread is now closed, I cannot comment on it, so I'll comment here. I have a PS4 Pro and a 4K monitor, so the KH games on PS4 definitely DO benefit from being on PS4 Pro. 4K at 60fps is glorious! That said, (again looking only at the KH games) the Pro isn't worth it if...
  4. D

This port is terrible

Only "glitch" I've experienced in my first 6 hours of KH:FM is after the opening movie, it crashed on me. Which was annoying, since it can't be skipped. On the second try, it continued into the game, though, and no other glitches or crashes since.
  5. D

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

Oh wow. I didn't realize that. Thanks!
  6. D

Has pre-load begun for anyone? I pre-ordered the digital version off US PSN, but no pre-load yet. Back when 2.8 came out, it was the Sunday before release that pre-load began. It's possible that pre-load won't happen at all, just like with the JPN 1.5 + 2.5. I hope not though...
  7. D

News ► Your Friends Are Your Power in the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Trailer

I'm glad everybody else noticed the looping too. I laughed a little when it looped, then laughed a lot when it looped again :D Other than that, though, I thought the trailer was fantastic! Great choices of in-game dialogue, paired up great with the choice of music!
  8. D

Install size for the JP version was just over 50GB. Although when first downloading, it only requires a little more than 10 to start playing. The downside is, at that point, you can only play KH1, and no skipping cutscenes. Not sure how far into the game you can get before it makes you wait for...
  9. D

News ► Watch: 60fps Gameplay of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Oddly, it still isn't available on the JPN PSN. Guess the store update hasn't hit yet over there.
  10. D

Email from SE Online Store - Pre-Order will be debited soon!

But you didn't get it before release date?
  11. D

Email from SE Online Store - Pre-Order will be debited soon!

Yesterday, I received the following from the Square Enix Online Store: Dear Customer, Thank you for your pre-ordering KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX LIMITED EDITION [PS4]. We are pleased to announce that we will soon be preparing your order for shipment. As part of this preparation, we...
  12. D

How will World stories be handled in III?

One of the things I most love about the first Kingdom Hearts, and most hate about Kingdom Hearts II is how the stories of each Disney world is handled. In Kingdom Hearts, the Disney worlds' stories were altered from the original movies'. It felt as if they were Kingdom Hearts-specific stories...
  13. D

News ► Playstation JP reveals KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Main Menu

This. I'd think they will get most, if not all, of the textures to be full 1080p. While the PS3 remasters did look great overall, the textures clearly weren't full 1080, but rather, well anti-aliased 720p for the most part. I would love for them to have full 4K textures all around, but I...
  14. D

"Play mini games online with your friends..." Best Buy synopsis

So I was looking at my pre-order on Best Buy's website when I noticed 1.5+2.5's game synopsis: Take on a new adventure with Sora in Kingdom Hearts Remix for the PlayStation 4. With six titles in one, this video game lets you explore other worlds with Donald Duck and Goofy to help Sora find his...
  15. D

Why I can no longer play Dream Drop Distance, and fear I may not be able to play KH3

How do you do with 0.2? Granted, 0.2 isn't a locked 60fps like DDD is, but my theory is that 60fps is handled differently with games built with high framerates in mind. Games that originally weren't designed for variable fps (ie made for different systems that might output a variety of fps's)...
  16. D

[SPOILER] 2.8 Voices

Completely agree. Sounds super forced and like he's trying to sound pre-pubescent again. Which I guess was fine for DDD since his character model looks KH1 age, but at end of 0.2 and especially for KH3, I hope he talks a little more like an adult lol.
  17. D

How are you enjoying 2.8? [NO SPOILERS]

Anybody else notice terrible stuttering during some of the cutscenes? Mostly ones near middle to end of 0.2? I'm on PS4 Pro, running on 4K display. Never had too much trouble with framerate stuff during gameplay. Always seemed above 30, if not in the 40's usually. It's just appalling the there...
  18. D

0.2 60fps on ps4 pro

Absolutely this. It kinda worries me that they still haven't fixed that for FFXV :/
  19. D

0.2 60fps on ps4 pro

In it's current state (version 1.01), 0.2 can hit 60fps, but it rarely does. I'd love to have a group like DigitalFoundry on YouTube run this game through their suite of graphics/fps tools to give an exact readout of 0.2's performance. But from what I can tell, the game's graphics are less...
  20. D

2.8 is 60fps on PS4Pro

I'm on a 4K display with the Pro. Far as I can tell, DDD is running 4K60. So, that would lead me to believe 1080p60 is where the Standard PS4 is performing.
Back