• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Gargoyles in KH3!

I say Nomura should consider the Gargoyles for a DLC world for KH3 sometime after the game is finally released next year!
  2. G

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Radiant Garden Enchancia Avalor Gargoyles
  3. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Gargoyles Avalor Enchancia Radiant Garden
  4. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Elena of Avalor Sofia the First Gargoyles Moana
  5. G

Ansem the wise's return???

I know there was a glimpse of Ansem the wise in a black hood when Aqua found him, however will he REALLY be able to return somehow & then Radiant Garden will have it's wise ruler again?!
  6. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Well it fits to me cause seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend in Sofia would be COOL to see!
  7. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation They're good ideas for worlds in the game to me okay?! Geez
  8. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I already told you! Elena could be a GOOD FIT for another world in the KH universe! Seeing Elena fight off heartless with her light staff could be cool to see & like I said her making friends with Sora Donald & Goofy could be a...
  9. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Because I think seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend & ally in Elena could be real interesting to see! Also it as a DLC mini game world could work too. You should think about that! And apology excepted.
  10. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Elena of Avalor could be added as an DLC mini game world that we can buy & download from PS store after KH3 is finally released!
  11. G

Elena of Avalor in KH3?

Other than my LAST idea I believe the new Latina disney princess Elena could also work in Kingdom Hearts 3! I had already sent that idea to KH on twitter and hopefully Nomura saw it and gets interested in making that happen!
  12. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Oh boy...look I know what you said before ok sorry, but I was just saying that one of those 2 disney shows could have a chance to be added to KH3 as a DLC sometime after its release next year if its too late for them to add them...
  13. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Ok guess all that makes sense. Then perhaps after the game is finally released next year and after sometime, he decides to make Elena of Avalor (or Sofia) a new add on DLC that we could download into the game from PS store...
  14. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Well I don't know exactly how it goes but if they're still working on it then it might not be too late for them to add it before its release next year.
  15. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Well when it is and if he DOES check it out, perhaps he might think of that for KH3 then!
  16. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Ya know after just seeing that premiere of "Elena of Avalor" I now wonder if Nomura has thought of THAT being in KH3?!
  17. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Besides Sofia I ALSO wonder if Nomura has ever thought about putting the Gargoyles into KH3?! They should've been in KH2 before really!
  18. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What do you want to see in KH3? Do you guys now see though?! I'm NOT the only one! Some of those people on that website think the same thing!
  19. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What do you want to see in KH3? You know I'm not the only one who thinks this is a good idea for KH3! If ya'll check other forums on other KH websites by searching sofia the first in kingdom hearts on google, ya'll will see there are others who are on MY side on this.
  20. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What do you want to see in KH3? NOT FUNNY PAL! Like such a thing would EVER happen to her!
Back