• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Gargoyles in KH3!

I say Nomura should consider the Gargoyles for a DLC world for KH3 sometime after the game is finally released next year!
  2. G

Ansem the wise's return???

I know there was a glimpse of Ansem the wise in a black hood when Aqua found him, however will he REALLY be able to return somehow & then Radiant Garden will have it's wise ruler again?!
  3. G

Elena of Avalor in KH3?

Other than my LAST idea I believe the new Latina disney princess Elena could also work in Kingdom Hearts 3! I had already sent that idea to KH on twitter and hopefully Nomura saw it and gets interested in making that happen!
  4. G

GARGOYLES in KH3!

The Gargoyles SHOULD have been in KH2 a long time ago really. Now I'm hoping that Nourma has been thinking about them being in KH3 cause Goliath would be a good battle ally!:biggrin:
  5. G

Is Ansem the Wise coming back in KH3?

In the secret ending of KH birth by sleep, I think the person Aqua was talking to WAS him! sometime after what happened in KH2 that is.
  6. G

Would a "Sofia the First" world be GREAT idea for KH3?

I think Enchancia (Sofia the First) would be a good idea for a mini-game world for KH3! Seeing Sora make another friend in Sofia CAN be interesting cause they BOTH have hearts of gold.:wink: I've also been putting this suggestion on other KH websites on hope that those square-enix and disney...
Back