• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

kh534251817263837

just imagine if there was like that many kingdom hearts lol and shout out ur fav keyblade
  2. P

Fanfiction ► story

here is a story that i worte i hope you all like it RIKU It was a gorgeous day on Destiny Islands. The green foliage shone brilliantly in the sun, and cast a beautiful reflection in the water. The ocean was a flawless blue, and crystal clear, and the sand on its shore glinted with sunlight...
  3. P

Fanfiction ► story

here is a story that i worte i hope you all like it RIKU It was a gorgeous day on Destiny Islands. The green foliage shone brilliantly in the sun, and cast a beautiful reflection in the water. The ocean was a flawless blue, and crystal clear, and the sand on its shore glinted with sunlight...
  4. P

Fanfiction ► story

I'm writing a Kingdom Hearts Fanfic (I couldn't say that in the title without people going OMG L4M3 and never reading it) I've just got little bit done so far. YES, I copied the ending sequence of KH2. RIKU It was a gorgeous day on Destiny Islands. The green foliage shone brilliantly in the...
  5. P

japanese lessons =)

:blush: ok firstly hello to everyone o genki desu ka (how are you) boku wa jono desu(im jono) here are a few japanese phases u can use in everyday japan(nihon) greetings konnichiwa-good morning(only used between 6am and 12pm) konbanwa-good afternoon(only used between 12pm and 6pm)...
  6. P

testuya nomura

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=94712457&blogID=180788433&MyToken=7d06386f-24b5-40ac-b4bf-44c994eda7a3 have a look copy and paste into adress bar and off u go to testuyas page
  7. P

kh3

hello everyi=one i havent been on in ages and i srry if this has already been posted but there was a rumor that i heard that kh3 will be a movie just like ff7ac but thats just a rumor and i guess that everyone knows that its set 3000 yrs in the past and that xemment is the original keyblade...
  8. P

kh2 game off the net

hello everyone i was just wondering if there was a site on the internet that you could download kingdom hearts hears off on to ur pc then put it on a ps2 record disc my friend did it
  9. P

need help

hey everyone this only is for you if u live in australia and near byron bay if you do i need to talk to you ergently
  10. P

not right now

sorry but i wont be doing to many translations for a while unless you really want one done than post it here and ill see what u can do ok thanks the reason im not doing anymore is beacause its starting to take a toll on my sleeping pattern and such so yeah but if u really want one done that...
  11. P

kh3 not for sora

is it possible that in kh3 it wont be soras story it is possible it could be in the future where he is slightly older and this time you play as a knight from DC or something it would be hard to make another kh especially beacause everything is finished like the door to light is opened-the...
  12. P

i have an anouncment

hello im here to say that i am purely here to translate videos im am not cedelas or suvre im one of his friends that is right now at his house i belive he talks about me as a translator well thats what im doing i will be going home soon so u will se my ip change but i just dont want to be...
  13. P

Final translation thread

ok i know there is alot of but they contained some corrupted movies so anyway here they are i should be doing all the clips so lookt out for that yay i had to cut it cause it was to long sorry for some of it being untranslated im no perfect maybe xaldin can help me and ill finsih it up...
  14. P

what does he say

at the end of every speech that fu does he says something what is it again
  15. P

KH2 comes out 2morrow

lol how good is that KH2 comes out 2morrow i want you to spill all your info rumors facts secrets everything let it all out
  16. P

whos coming back

whos coming back when KH2 comes out im not because of traliers and spoiler there will be mojor spoliers
  17. P

release date us (spoiler)

i have found out that the release date for the us is the 1st of march 2006 and i have also some more spoliers go to this website im srry if this has already beed posted im so srry but if it hsnt plz enjoy http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/news.html?sid=6124951
  18. P

desktop wallpapers

um hey everybody i have heaps of files of pic on my pc and i really wanna give em away so if you want them all i need is your emaill addy (hotmail) and ill send them to ya port royal 12
  19. P

posting posts

why do we keep posting it not like they can change anything because we say so the gme is finished there just teasing us with there tralier and commercials lol so i just wondering why you keep posting these threads because they dont even read your posts but dont stop post and niether will i...
  20. P

posting posts

what is the point of posting anymore no one is going to go on the KH2 sites no more because of the spoilers and things and they cant change anything because it's finished and ready to play lol but thats only my opinion keep posting if you want to i will but just not as much i find that im...
Back