• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oathkeyper97

5 Year NA Anniversary

*Raises hand* I genuinely enjoy this game and don't feel disappointed by its faults. *sheepishly crouches in corner*
  2. Oathkeyper97

Looking to join a Leopardus party!

So I finally started playing again after a while of not logging in at all. Kinda lost motivation because I felt like I was falling behind, but I'm getting back into it. I even got 100 guilt on Black Coat Mickey (praise Fantasia Mickey B!). I'm the leader of my own party, but hardly anyone logs...
  3. Oathkeyper97

Chi and the Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Alright, so I think I remember someone mentioned this in another part of the forums, and I've been thinking about it lately. I'm making this thread just to make sure I have everything straight and I'm not misunderstanding anything. So we learned toward the end of Chi that the Dark Chirithy...
  4. Oathkeyper97

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

bufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbufferbuf...
  5. Oathkeyper97

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

"May your heart be your guiding key." The MoM says it, then Mickey says it, and then Aqua recognizes the phrase and says no one has said it in ages. Ooooooohhhh man, this is hype!
  6. Oathkeyper97

Latest Famitsu features KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8!

Ooohhhhhh, snap, new dream eater hype!!! :D
  7. Oathkeyper97

The Darksides at the end of the TGS trailer...

Okay, out of all the things in this trailer that have made the gears in my head turn, one of the things I find myself focusing on is the very end. We see a whole bunch of Darksides lifting (or offering up?) a bunch of glowing, dark orbs into one giant similar sphere, all merging together and...
  8. Oathkeyper97

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

Has anyone brought up yet that Invi uncovers the lower half of her face when she is talking to one of the Black Coats?
  9. Oathkeyper97

What are some of the worse aspects in the KH series.

As far as the fandom goes, it's the "casual" KH fandom that reeeeaaally gets to me. What with the whole "I love KH but I have purposefully skipped 3/4ths of the series because it's stupid and isn't necessary, just give me 3 so I can be done with this story I supposedly love" blah blah blah. I've...
  10. Oathkeyper97

Something sorta obvious and really dark I noticed from the demo footage...

Chances are everyone else who saw the cutscenes from the 0.2 demo already mentioned this, but I figured I'd make a thread since I found it so interesting. After reaching the castle, Aqua looks back to the town and wonders where all of the townspeople went. Since they were nowhere to be seen...
  11. Oathkeyper97

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

So am I the only one that is, like, totally fine with Terra's model, face included? I'm just straight-up content with it. Is that weird?
  12. Oathkeyper97

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Oh, yeah, good points. Typical of Xehanort to give twisted truths and roundabout answers.
  13. Oathkeyper97

Wait, but isn't Master Xehanort's Keyblade said to be the oldest in existence? How could it be the oldest if it's a fusion of two other keyblades? Unless Trollanort was wrong/lying when he said that, which just opens up more possibilities...
  14. Oathkeyper97

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer That moment you realize the man in the black coat was holding a dandelion...
  15. Oathkeyper97

Birth By Sleep - The Turning Point (watch the video in the OP please)

I feel the same as Kirabook, both regarding to Version2LP and everything else. Besides, the game just kinda says, "Hey, these three are great friends, they've known each other for years." And I'm like "Cool, makes sense." Like, we learn at the beginning (and see more throughout the game) that...
  16. Oathkeyper97

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Still On Track For 2016 Release in NA/Europe

Alright, guys, today for you guys I found a new KH3 leak witheen the files of one of my favorite websites, totallylegitnotfakeforrealsies.comnet. Check it out: (This is a pretty interesting image for me, seeing as how I recently finished playing through Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin...
  17. Oathkeyper97

Weird Translation?

Thanks so much, everyone, for the info and the links and stuff! I feel edumacated.
  18. Oathkeyper97

Weird Translation?

So I've recently played through the Japanese versions of KH1FM and Re:CoM on the 1.5 collection. Now I've moved on to KH2FM on 2.5. I absolutely love the fact that I have the opportunity to play these games in the original language, and I must say that it's money well spent. I'm especially...
  19. Oathkeyper97

Aqua's Fight With Ventus-Vanitas? *spoilers*

From what I understand, the Dive into the Heart fight happens at the same time that Aqua fights Ventus-Vanitas. As soon as Vanitas and Ventus merged, the X-blade was formed, and Vanitas immediately took control of Ventus' actual body. Ventus won his fight from inside, which caused the...
  20. Oathkeyper97

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?! AUGH, I friggin' hate people sometimes. I, along with the more dedicated fanbase, absolutely loved the trailer :)
Back