• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oathkeyper97

Looking to join a Leopardus party!

So I finally started playing again after a while of not logging in at all. Kinda lost motivation because I felt like I was falling behind, but I'm getting back into it. I even got 100 guilt on Black Coat Mickey (praise Fantasia Mickey B!). I'm the leader of my own party, but hardly anyone logs...
  2. Oathkeyper97

Chi and the Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Alright, so I think I remember someone mentioned this in another part of the forums, and I've been thinking about it lately. I'm making this thread just to make sure I have everything straight and I'm not misunderstanding anything. So we learned toward the end of Chi that the Dark Chirithy...
  3. Oathkeyper97

The Darksides at the end of the TGS trailer...

Okay, out of all the things in this trailer that have made the gears in my head turn, one of the things I find myself focusing on is the very end. We see a whole bunch of Darksides lifting (or offering up?) a bunch of glowing, dark orbs into one giant similar sphere, all merging together and...
  4. Oathkeyper97

Something sorta obvious and really dark I noticed from the demo footage...

Chances are everyone else who saw the cutscenes from the 0.2 demo already mentioned this, but I figured I'd make a thread since I found it so interesting. After reaching the castle, Aqua looks back to the town and wonders where all of the townspeople went. Since they were nowhere to be seen...
  5. Oathkeyper97

Weird Translation?

So I've recently played through the Japanese versions of KH1FM and Re:CoM on the 1.5 collection. Now I've moved on to KH2FM on 2.5. I absolutely love the fact that I have the opportunity to play these games in the original language, and I must say that it's money well spent. I'm especially...
  6. Oathkeyper97

Japanese Playthrough

So, now that I'm in college and making money, I've been able to spend it on leisurely activity, mostly video games. A while back, I imported 1.5 from Japan, partly for nerdy collection purposes, but mostly just to play as a sort of challenge. And I gotta say, I loved the experience! From the...
  7. Oathkeyper97

My stance on time travel and its involvement in the next title(s)

So I've seen a lot of people say that they don't like the time travel aspect introduced in DDD (technically introduced in KH 2, but Xehanort's method specifically), and others are fine with it. I, for one, have grown to like the concept. It's a unique sort of time travel that I feel fits into...
  8. Oathkeyper97

Ignorance of the "fans"

Okay, little bit of a rant here: You know what ticks me off even more than IGN's ignorance of the KH series? The ignorance of the "fans" -- or rather some of the people excited for KH3. I've been watching a lot of reaction videos for the e3 trailer, and some of these people... well, I saw it...
  9. Oathkeyper97

Hello fellow fans!

Hi everyone! This thread is just to introduce myself so here goes... When I was little, my cousin, who is about 4 years older than me, was playing Kingdom Hearts on her PS2. I got interested and she even let me play a little. I eventually got KH 1 and KH 2 for myself, but did I have any idea...
Back