• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

I need help with Orichalcum+

In the guide to get the ultima weapon it only gives you 6 places of where you get Orichalcum+ does anyone know where the last 7 are or do they expect you to get your moogle level so high that you get S-ingredients cut in half?
  2. K

This is wierd..?

If the NA version of KH2 has been leaked where is the long awaited song "Sanctuary"? Huh shoudn't we have it by now?
  3. K

does anyone know...?

When the LE guide comes out so I know when to buy Please & Thankies.
  4. K

ending vid?

is there a ending vid to com or not and if so can someone gimme a link to it please
  5. K

fatty mcfat sad

do any of you try to forget kh2 so you can get on with your daily lives without kh2 slowly eating away at braimn making you more eager to buy it when it finally comes out sometime in the next 2 to 3 months
  6. K

is anybody a little mad at the official site

cause if u are so am i cause if you go there u notice they haven't updated since Nov,5th 2005 and is makin me mad cause they don't have any more characters than sora goofy and donald
  7. K

Passion help

i was wonderin if u guys knew where i can get passion but the version from the ending cutscene?[:confused: :(
  8. K

my theory on XIII order superior

you know this is my theiry it most likely will be wrong so flame alll u want the order leader could be a future version of Riku and thats why zexion or vexion said the scent was familiar maybe it was the scent of Riku not Ansem
  9. K

what if there more ff9 characters other than vivi

that would rock cause you could have Eiko or the flaming Amarant on your team and everything.
Back