• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CrystalRaine

Theory on who the mysterious figure could be

I think we've pretty much all seen the latest development of the main scenario, and again we're left with so many unanswered questions, one of which of course is the identity of the mystery person who talks with Maleficent. People have come up with a plethora of characters it could be, with the...
  2. CrystalRaine

Theory: Ienzo is the child who inherits the Book of Prophecies.

I've been thinking about who the identities of the remaining 2 Union leaders could be, and while a part of me believes they're going to be completely new characters, and another part of me has come to the conclusion that one of them may be Ienzo. Here are reasons why I believe this may be the...
  3. CrystalRaine

Which Avatar parts are still yet to be released?

Most of the outfits that were originally in X have been released in UX, but there's still a few more that have yet to carry over: Cherry Blossom Peter Pan Snow White/The Prince Queen of Hearts/King of Hearts Ansem Seeker of Darkness Cruella de Vil Hades Sweets Baron/Baroness Rest of the Frog...
  4. CrystalRaine

What Avatar outfits would you like to see in the future?

Seeing as though most of the costumes that were in KHX have been made available in UX, it's inevitable that we'll begin to see more and more brand new ones over the next few months. That being said, what kinds of outfits would you like to see in future, or what do you think we'll be likely to...
  5. CrystalRaine

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  6. CrystalRaine

News ► Full ENG/JPN cast lists for KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover revealed!

Re: Full cast list for KINGDOM HEARTS ? Back Cover revealed! Never heard of her before, but Isabela Moner is a seriously talented young lady. Hard to believe she was only a baby when KH1 was released! Man I feel old...
  7. CrystalRaine

I'm looking through various playthroughs trying to find new Disney accessories and the only one I've found so far is: I'll carry on looking for some more! (yes I know I'm sad for caring so much about silly accessories, lol)
  8. CrystalRaine

Am I the only one who's really excited to see the full list of accessories? Really hoping there's plenty of Disney themed accessories in addition to the Figaro, Marie, and Minnie ones!
  9. CrystalRaine

Oh no, Back Cover is blocked :( I was really looking forward to seeing it, looks like I'm gonna have to wait a little bit longer, oh well!
  10. CrystalRaine

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

To be fair, you're comparing an FMV model to an in-game one.
  11. CrystalRaine

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

If the MoM is not James Patrick Stuart, I will eat my socks.
  12. CrystalRaine

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

I don't see how dressing Aqua up is 'sexualising': I'm a woman, and I absolutely love dressing characters up in video games - it's fun and cute, and allows for a bit of creative expression. I think the phrase 'storm in a tea cup' comes to mind.
  13. CrystalRaine

No, that's his normal Disney canon outfit, just the red shorts with no shirt. It's how he appeared in the ending of KH1: So it basically confirms that part of 0.2 takes place directly after the ending of KH1, with Mickey and Riku in the Realm of Darkness.
  14. CrystalRaine

I love these little Disney cameos in the way of outfits and accessories in this game and UX, they're such a nice touch. I really hope they're in KHIII!
  15. CrystalRaine

Just a fun bit of info - the cat ears are called 'Black Figaro', as in the cat from Pinocchio/Minnie's cat, Figaro!
  16. CrystalRaine

Theory: Why Invi is the traitor/covering her mouth

I actually came up with that theory a while back :wink:: Kingdom Hearts X traitor theory! (Spoilers ahead!) - Forever Dreaming...
  17. CrystalRaine

News ► Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots

Oh come on, there's just no comparison. Gula and Sora have the EXACT same pose; there's an infinite number of poses they could have used for the two characters. This is not a coincidence. I know sometimes Kingdom Hearts fans can come up with some far-fetched theories sometimes, but you can't...
  18. CrystalRaine

Mysterious Star symbols in Kingdom Hearts X?

Hi everyone, just wanted to share something very weird that I've picked up on as I've been playing X and UX and wondered what you guys think about it! I've noticed that some of the character outfits feature prominent, silver stars somewhere on their clothing: Sora, Riku, Neku, Shiki, and...
Back