• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Music Breakdown: Top 5

Ok, In this format, list your all time musicians in each of these categories... Best Drummers: 1) Neil Pert – Rush 2) Marky Ramone – The Ramones 3) Dave Grohl – Nirvana 4) Nick Mason – Pink Floyd 5) Keith Moon – The Who Best Guitarists: 1) Jimi Hendrix – The Jimi Hendrix Experience 2) Kurt...
  2. A

Naruto is the worst Anime/Manga Ever...

Ok, Before I get my head bitten off, this is MY opinion, and if you would like to discuss please post below... Reasons: 1) The story is played out, way too long and just dry and generic. 2) The characters have no originality and the voices (etc) are terribly done 3) The art style and...
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Question

I was watching a cutscene from the first Kingdom Hearts Final Mix where Sora was going to fight Xemnas and they were speaking english! I don't know why, so if someone can clarify this for me that would be great thanks. Here's a link to the cutscene too...
  4. A

Hope this is NOT True

Ok, so I was at gamestop the other day and i was talking to the guy that worked there and he said that they cancelled KH2:FM in the US and its not coming here at all. I just hope h's wrong, can someone clarify this for me please? thanks
  5. A

The Official Gears of War Fanclub

So, one of the most highly anticipated games has come out yesterday and it is amazing, so I started this club so people can share their thoughts and opinions about the game.
  6. A

I haven't really seen this taked about...

Ok, so I was playing through KH2 again and i was watching the cutscene where kairi gets a keyblade and starts killing heartless, I mean this has bugged me for a while and i was wondering what other people feel about it.
  7. A

Im really sorry bout this

but i havent been on this site for a while for a bunch of reasons so if someone can give me all the info on KH2 FM like this broken faceplate creenshot and stuff and whatever else is out id appreciate it thanks again for the trouble.
  8. A

Whered it go??

Where did create a member version 2.0 go?
  9. A

Advent Children and X clips

If anyone can please help me find clips from Final Fantasy X nad FFVII Advent Children, because the ones I find do not work, so if anyone can tell me a site or something that would be great, thanx in advance!:D
  10. A

I Need Cutscenes Please!!!!!

I am working on a movie/montage for kh2 and i cant find good cutscenes can anyone help me download all the game cutscenes and where to find them , Thanks!!!
  11. A

I Need Cutscenes Please!!!!

Ok , I'm making my first Kingdom Hearts 2 montage/movie, whatever you want to call it, but I am having major trouble in finding cutscenes, so if anyone can help me get downloadable versions of all the cutscenes or at least most of them, i would be very grateful. Thanks in advance!!
  12. A

Make your own keyblade

Ok this one will require a little imagination, if you could make your own keyblade, what would it be? If your interested plaease tell me: The name: Color, Specific look and shape: What it can do: Who would use it: Any other notes about it:
  13. A

Kingdom Hearts Manga

What do you think of the kingdom hearts manga, i think it kicks ass, thoughts?
  14. A

My friend cany get on

"My friend is trying to join the site but he hasn't gotten an E-Mail yet for his account to be activated. His name is JaeTM. Thanks."hes been waitin for like 5 hrs
Back