• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Why didn't Mickey or Yen Sid tell Sora about....

Is it just me or did anyone notice when Mickey said "Follow the hearts, and you'll find the way. That's what Master Aqua told me once." in DDD that that dialogue never happened during BBS? So I'm assuming whatever this conversation was about happened in 0.2? Unless of course we're supposed to...
  2. M

Terra/Xehanort theory.

Earlier on I made a thread concerning what I had speculated became of the Apprentice Xehanort/Terra-Xehanort post KH2, considering Xehanort had returned in his true form as Master Xehanort in DDD, Apprentice Xehanort/Terra-Xehanort was nowhere to be found. I had previously theorized that...
  3. M

How will the story start off?

Based on what we saw in the E3 2015 trailer and confirmation from interviews with Nomura, we know Kingdom Hearts III's first opening scene is a conversation between Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus about the "lost masters" and the legendary keyblade war, that took place a long, long time ago...
  4. M

Why is Roxas not recognized as Ventus?

The reason people don't recognize Roxas and Ventus as the same person is because they aren't the same person. The reason Roxas looks so much like Ventus even though he's really Sora's nobody is only because of Sora's special connection with Ventus. When Sora's new born heart touched Ven's, the...
  5. M

What happened to Terra's heart?

My theory about the whereabouts of Terra-Xehanort post Kingdom Hearts 2 after the destruction of Ansem SOD and Xemnas is that rather than existing as another Seeker of Darkness separate from Master Xehanort, Terra-Xehanort exists "inside" Master Xehanort's heart. If you don't understand exactly...
Back