• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A. Carmine or B. Carmine

Which Carmine did you like more in Gears of War series The first Carmine (Anthony Carmine) or (Ben Carmine)
  2. S

What is more popular Gears of War series or Twilight series

What do you think is more popular Gears of War series or Twilight series. Vote now and see which is more popular.
  3. S

Haidong Gumdo

Hey everyone who is viewing this thread. I felt like making a Haidong Gumdo Thread cause well there was not one at all so i made one. This is thread is for people to talk about Haidong Gumdo a Martial Art or if you want to learn about it if you don't know about it at all. I'm hoping there...
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts 3 Beta

Ok get this supposely my friend's friend's cousin's friend has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 I honestly do not believe this but I just felt to let other people know about this also this person who has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposely working for Square Enix and only Square Enix...
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts 3 Beta

Ok get this supposely my friend's friend's cousin's friend has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 I honestly do not believe this but I just felt to let other people know about this also. This person who has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposely working for Square Enix and only Square Enix...
  6. S

Dark Jak vs. Light Jak

Who would win Dark Jak or Light Jak. I would say Light Jak cause he shield himself, heal himself, slow time fly and use guns.
  7. S

How many times have Sora, Donald, and Goofy been used in a sentence

i just wondering what guys think on how many times Sora, Donald, and Goofy have been used in a sentence im gussing at least 100 times or less cause cause a lot of the cutscene had someone saying sora, donald, and goofy
  8. S

what would ur nobody minons look like if u were part of Org 13

my would look like a white ninja with a double sided sword and could go into the walls and appear back out of them like the shadows and then can teleport behind u as well
  9. S

a theory about the old man

Ok this is my theory about the old man there could b problems about it. Ok my theory is maybe the oldman is a nobody because he looked really happy when he opened kingdom hearts so maybe he was trying to find his heart like organzation 13. well that is my theory and pls no flames
  10. S

Whats ur favorite ending

i was wondering which ending of kingdom hearts do people like the most
  11. S

Favorite Keyblade wielder

Who is ur favorite Keyblade wielder my is Sora
  12. S

What new part do really want to do in KH2FM

i was wondering what new thing people are really want to play in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
  13. S

Who did u think was the cheapest boss

I think it is Xaldin because i had to use mickey 4 times and one time i had mickey bring sora back to life and as soon as that happens then he goes right into a combo that i cant break i had to use mickey again tell me what u think
  14. S

Did U Play Com B 4 U Played Kh2

If U Did Not Play Com b4 u played kh2
  15. S

Something is wrong

Yeah im trying to get the ultmia weapon but im missing those Orichalcum+ i know there 6 in the game but i only have 5 but i did everything u need to do to get them. Got one in Tron world on in Twilight Town one in TWTNW got u in the Goddes of fate Got one in 100 acre woods and got one after...
  16. S

What mode did u play

What mode sis u play Kingdom Hearts 2 i played it on standerd mode
  17. S

make ur own kh3 story

this is where u tell what u think the storyline for kh3 is going to be if there is one My is that Sora Riku and kairi are to be visited by the king and then tell them about the three knights to me i think the three knights are keyblades weilders bfore Sora but where lost in the darkness...
  18. S

Anti-form (spoiler)

Ok after the discuiosn of the anti from can someone that played the game tell how Sora gets it and what does it do and anything else
  19. S

Cutscene Spoiler

youtube has the cutscene where sora and kiair meet link is below on other post
  20. S

Sora and Tidus

Who would in a battle between Tidus and Sora and when I'm talking about Tidus I mean the adult Tidus not when he was a kid on destiny islands
Back