• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Destati

Unfortunately, as school and work kind of eat my life away, I don't have much in the way of time or energy to focus on fiction writing. While I got as far as the fifth chapter, a lack of motivation on my end caused the story to get stagnant, and it's been sitting on my hard-drive for the last...
  2. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Ah, thank you so much! I think it's actually legitimately important to be able to show that while they might not get along well at the start of Destati, they do come to appreciate one another as friends. On that note, the next chapter should be put out relatively soon as well-- again, it's just...
  3. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

I needed something to busy my dark spirit between mountains of homework. Someone forgive me for this weakness. It's been a long while since I've gotten any writing done ( as seems to be the trend ), so I hope that this is at least a tiny bit satisfactory. I have to get used to juggling character...
  4. Arcana-Key

Destati -- Master List

So, on the off chance that I never finish this quartet of stories, I decided to make a thread filled with all of my notes. Mind, these were rough concepts at the time of prototypical sort of things that can, will, and often do get changed ; think of it like variable lore, or a dump of headcanon...
  5. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Destati

The long and short of it is that writer's block is terrible, life threw a few curveballs, and I ended up putting this chapter to the side when I realized I had no idea what I was doing. In combining IV + V together, you get what's possibly the longest chapter in setting the groundwork for...
  6. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

It's been ten thousand years with writers block but I come bearing a thing I whipped up in the last night -- Spoilers for Destati though, not completely, but just enough to reveal how Act 1 will end, which leads into a mid-point. So if you want to see how that turns out ( if I ever finish this...
  7. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Gift for my friend that owns Norwin ; that old data battle thing that had never been fleshed out on too much? Given an opportunity to be toyed around with. On that note, I seriously need to post a chapter update on Destati as soon as I figure out how to make that gosh darned trio meet fluidly...
  8. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Well! It's something that Norwin teases Noxic about when Nyx isn't around - it's kind of ambigious between the both of them though! As for Suihei and Norwin, they're more like friendly rivals instead of best friends. I don't wanna spoil Act 1 too bad ( because I really wanna finish it without...
  9. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Just the last 1k words that connect to Reverse/ReBirth for Norwin. This one is a bit in the future ; touching on a few subjects. Presumably around Act 2. ______________________________________________________________________________ “So why’d ya think this was a good idea again, eh?”...
  10. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

A/N: I'm not dead! The creator of Norwin had me pick at something for the last few weeks that acted as a pseudo reverse/rebirth prologue for Nor. It seemed like a good way to try to get the gear of the brains working since I'm only about 3k words into the next chapter of Destati. So here, we'll...
  11. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Haha, this piece was connected to an earlier I wrote with the data-battles, so they'd be in the Cavern of Remembrance ; given that Organization members can be fought as simulations, I thought it'd be pretty neat to see them finagle with totally outdated technology by their standards and that...
  12. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Look at the allusions between them and you'll find it to be true. They're like - the Sora and Riku of the Destati timeline, which ( don't forget ) takes place some few thousand years after the original KH series. I also needed to follow up on the 13th Reflection series, and I thought 'why not...
  13. Arcana-Key

EXTREME EXCITEMENT

RELEASE DATE - GUY IN A ROBE AQUA'S NEW FACE. TERRA HALLUCINATING - EMPHERMA'S ENGLISH VOICE. All of these things make me so excited y'all, you don't even understand. I wanna know everything about Aqua, and the game looks amazing and it's so colorful and the cinematic h o h I just woke...
  14. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Destati

Preview of the next chapter! A more uh, actiony flick in comparison to the story things. The actual chapter should be out some time after I'm done dying from finals. Suihei heard the whoosh of air displacing before she could even see them. Yet she nearly stumbled over her own feet once a...
  15. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

A snippet done as an art trade taking place around a year after the yet to be done Act 2. For the sake of Destati's flow, I treat Final Fantasy stories as different Worlds- every so often, at least. It's a weird thing I haven't worked out just yet. Begin​. Suihei&Norwin ; Real Emotion By me...
  16. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Originally a snippet based on Suihei as an adult post-adventures ; I had intended, really, for her to lose her Keyblade once the Destati series ended, looking at these old notes. For that reason, two years ago, I'd settled down and focused on writing something focusing on her adulthood living a...
  17. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Oh gosh thank you so much! ;u; Like I said, this was a scrapped pair of things that I did before I opted to make it a story, so you never know how things may change from the product~ It's definitely the end-game of the story though. If I had to give it a number, it'd be the 20th(???) and last...
  18. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Actually two pieces of work - originally, these were meant to be part of the final chapters of Destati - or, at the very least, meant to lead into the final Chapters. As it stands, I have a different vision in my head now, with more fluid dialogue and characterization - but I did like these a...
  19. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

Looking back into the notes about Norwin, I decided to do something that takes place during Destati itself. A spin-off if you will. Murder me softly sweet prince my fingers are going to die from doing things not related to the story one day. Begin​. Norwin ; Recordatio By me! She hadn’t...
  20. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Destati

Aaah, Cidney's design is legit my favorite from FFXV, so when I saw her, I was like "dang we do need a Cid in this story anyways, don't we- " Next thing you know, poof, she ends up being written in as a supporting cast member. Lightning is- harder to write though, haha. I do need to do a bit...
Back