• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

sry bout thus

but idk where to go ......i havent been here so like whats new i still wanna keep in touch my my fellow fans so likeeeeeee whats new?
  2. O

Secret Scene???

cool dude hope this happens in kh2fm
  3. O

Importance Of Cloud

u know wht's really werid i beat seporith today that i never give him a chance to the metor thing on but a seen it in other vids how bout anyone else
  4. O

Final Form?

ok look here's the after the cutsncee in meory scyscaper u obitande final form BUT u truly obitend when u drive then u can pick it for the drive menu
  5. O

Forms and Keyblades

Regular:Oathkeeper Valor:Hero's Crest Master:Guradian Soul Final:Oblivion And right now i need only one more orichalcom+ to make ultima weopon yeahnees
  6. O

Favorite party member

yeah it's best when u do the sprial limt and the big torando apear's and grabs every enemy around it ^_^
  7. O

drive form level up

i gone anti form it;s really cool has anyone else
  8. O

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

me too i got chicken little and by accident i turned into anti form serousloy i was fighting the heartless n beats (second) belll thing castle and hit and i was about to drive and i turned into anti form
  9. O

Poll:Do you have it yet?

iam playing right just cheking how many days there are in the in the start
  10. O

I need a hug....

weel gl with that kh2 rules iam playing right now (mutitasking^_^)
  11. O

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

i got it in my hands ribht now bye bye
  12. O

KHInsider's "Chat It Up" Kingdom Hearts 2 Launch Party! (Activity #5!)

Let's Get This Party Stared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. O

Why does this always happen to me?

wait can u just buy the game there i know cuz i went their last year to vist my stepbro (real close me and him) and i know there's i gaming store their
  14. O

Passions\Sanctuary

sry only like 1 min of the song has come out
  15. O

KH2 remebernce

here a good vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBsJoymmW6c&search=ghost%20of%20you
  16. O

KH2 remebernce

gerat keep it coming
  17. O

KH2 remebernce

will i'am just thinking if we can have ehigt days staghit of wht i like to call ''The remembernce of kingdom hearts the trigolgy'' every day to end of march 28 we post something in this theard or post something to remeber the kh world like a tribute video or something that schoked us or which...
  18. O

This is amwnesome

lol your gonna laugh your a** of your chair http://youtube.com/watch?v=yYulbyPYn2A&search=kh2
  19. O

Heartless or Nobodies..?

GOOD POINT
  20. O

spoilers...kh2...videos.

Mem Nothing Special Right
Back