• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Nintendo Fall Conference (Sonic In Brawl, plus new games)

List of titles shown - Dragon Quest IX Fire Emblem DS Mario Kart Wii Famicom Wars Wii Super Mario Stadium Baseball Wii Music Star Soldier R Wii (WiiWare) Mojipittan Wii (WiiWare) Doctor Mario Wii (WiiWare, online versus play confirmed) Pokemon Farm Wii (Wiiware title - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl...
  2. M

Sonic Rush Adventure

Anyone else pick up this game this week? It's an excellent game. Anyone familiar with the newer 2d Sonic games will feel right at home in this latest installment, but the developers went the extra mile to further the series. Rush Adventure features great level design, memorable boss battles and...
  3. M

Dragon Quest IV, V, VI For The DS

There had been a rumor that Square was going to remake some of the dragon quest games, and it turns out it's true: Famitsu confirms IV,V,VI remakes http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=18291_DQ456_122_354lo.jpg http://img157.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=18285_DQ4562_122_989lo.jpg...
  4. M

Sonic Rush Adventure (DS)

Sequel to Critically-Acclaimed Sonic Rush is now in Development LONDON & SAN FRANCISCO (April 16, 2007) - SEGA® Europe Ltd. and SEGA® of America Inc. today announced the development of Sonic Rush Adventure™ for the Nintendo DS™ system. Sonic Rush Adventure will seamlessly utilise both screens...
  5. M

Dead Poetic

Anyone a fan of Dead Poetic? I started listening to them around the time New Medicines came out, but their most recent album "Vices" exceeds anything they've done prior, IMO. I think it's an amazing CD with some top notch tracks including "Self-Destruct and Die", "Vices" and "Cannibal Vs...
  6. M

Virtua Fighter 5 Headed to 360

Sony just lost a huge exclusive. Best news I've heard in awhile. I have nothing against Sony, but I honestly didn't want to buy a PS3 to play this.
  7. M

Favorite Sonic Character

What's your favorite Sonic character/s? Personally my 3 favorite are -Sonic The Hedgehog (Duh.) -Mighty The Armadillo (It's my username afterall..) -Ray The Squirrel I'd make this a poll, but there are far to many options.
  8. M

What's Your Brain Age?

Brain Age: Train Brain In Minutes A Day is a pretty popular game for the DS these days. So, what's your brain age? How has it progressed? Or even digressed? My progression has been: First day: 45 2nd day: 33 3rd: 25 4th: 21 currently: 23 There was a slight time difference between after the...
  9. M

KH2 Sora or KH1 Sora

KH2, his costume and voice are alot better. Not that KH1's was bad, but Sora's voice has become alot more tolerable and well..believeable.
  10. M

New Community That Could Use Some Help

Hey guys, sorry to be advertising...but recently the Emulation Galaxy Alien(English speaking members) Community has broken away from it's original home (which was coshared with a Serbian Community). We just started the board up a month ago, and we're off to a good start with 100+ members, 50 of...
  11. M

Final Fantasy XII's First Review!

Well Famitsu magazine (a japanese gaming magazine) was the first to review FFXII and they gave it : Final Fantasy XII 10 / 10 / 10 / 10 Here's what they said about the game, if anyone cares to translate http://news19.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamenews/1141616699/111 The magazine has only give out...
  12. M

What Are You Playing/ Or Have Just Played

I found it odd that this forum doesnt have one of these... anyways, you basically post what you're currently playing. I'm playing: -Burnout Revenge (xbox) -Dragon Quest 8 (ps2) -Star Ocean (ps2)
  13. M

Hello To Me!

Hello..I'm Mighty, but you guys can call me anything you like..Well, anything except anything but Mighty. I'm a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, why else would I be here if I wasn't...?, though i'm actually a bigger fan of the Sonic The Hedgehog series...Well, his older stuff anyways. I...
Back