• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alpha Baymax

Film ► Turning Red (2022)

Disney and Pixar’s “Turning Red” introduces Mei Lee (voice of Rosalie Chiang), a confident, dorky 13-year-old torn between staying her mother’s dutiful daughter and the chaos of adolescence. Her protective, if not slightly overbearing mother, Ming (voice of Sandra Oh), is never far from her...
  2. Alpha Baymax

Spoilers ► Has the ending of Kingdom Hearts Union Cross recontextualised Xehanort for you?

So, Xehanort is the reincarnation of directly connected to Player. Knowing this, has it changed anything about the Xehanort Saga for you?
  3. Alpha Baymax

News ► The DisInsider: Big Hero 6 Characters coming to the MCU.

https://thedisinsider.com/2021/02/22/exclusive-big-hero-6-characters-coming-to-the-mcu/ Yes, that's right. There's going to be a Marvel Cinematic Universe version of Baymax and Hiro. For context, Big Hero 6 was originally a Marvel Comics series, but after Disney acquired Marvel Entertainment...
  4. Alpha Baymax

Mickey visit to Daybreak Town in KHUX is after Melody of Memory?

Credit goes to NextGenNovelist for this, he has identified a very interesting cutscene that we glossed over at first but makes sense in retrospect. Mickey, Donald and Goofy alongside Chip and Dale visited Daybreak Town. Most people assumed that their appearance was there because it's a...
  5. Alpha Baymax

Is there any way to improve verification to prevent bots from signing up?

I've noticed that a lot of them sign up here and then spam unwanted advertisements. A lot of sites have verification to prove you're not a bot.
  6. Alpha Baymax

A theory on how a Yozora Kingdom Hearts game would work

With a game starring Yozora looking all the more likely to happen, I have a rough idea as to how the title would play out. Every Kingdom Hearts entry has integrated Disney worlds in the game and this entry is going to be no different in that regard. However, because the world of Verum Rex is an...
  7. Alpha Baymax

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

Just like the title says, think of a Kingdom Hearts game and talk about your idea here. Who should the playable characters be? what should the plot be? what sort of gameplay should it involve?
  8. Alpha Baymax

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

Assuming the next game is going to be in Unreal Engine 4/Kingdom Shader and will be more of a traditional Kingdom Hearts experience, who do you think will be the next playable party that the next game's story will focus on? To recap, Aqua, Terra and Ventus are searching for Sora in the Realm of...
  9. Alpha Baymax

Dark Road ► Are Bragi and Hermod involved with Verum Rex?

I'm comparing the two and it's suspicious how coincidentally similar they both look? 🤨 Then again, this is Nomura and maybe I'm just jumping the gun with my assumptions here.
  10. Alpha Baymax

Theory: Yozora is Ephemer

Yeah, it's another "person A is person B" theory, but hear me out here, this makes sense. First off, we know that Ephemer did not survive into the present day. That's evident when his spirit was in the Keyblade Graveyard helping Sora. So what does Ephemer have to do with Yozora? Here's where...
  11. Alpha Baymax

Xion and Subject X Theory

Crazy to believe that I am still posting a theory about this game after it's been released, but the game's been re-contextualised ever since the Kingdom Hearts III Ultimania came out. Anyway, this theory is explaining the connection that Xion has to Subject X. First off, we have to identify...
  12. Alpha Baymax

The Muppets in Kingdom Hearts?

Do you want it? Do you think it would work for Kingdom Hearts? I'd love to see them as residents in original worlds or make The Muppets replace 100 Acre Wood as the standalone optional world.
  13. Alpha Baymax

Ienzo

What a character. He has arguably the most development compared to all the other former Organization XIII members. Out of all the theories about this game since Dream Drop Distance, nobody really talked about Ienzo's importance, and I think that's good. It demonstrates that characters that...
  14. Alpha Baymax

Xigbar

So, what's everybody's opinion of his reveal? Because that definitely was the biggest WTF factor in this series so far.
  15. Alpha Baymax

Who here wants a KH4!?

In tribute to the very first discussion of Kingdom Hearts III in this forum… https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/10730-who-here-wants-kh3.html Who here wants a Kingdom Hearts IV to come out? No spoilers as to why/why not.
  16. Alpha Baymax

X/Unchained X/Union Cross HD is the most likely release after Kingdom Hearts III

Now that Kingdom Hearts III has been released, a lot of people assume that Kingdom Hearts IV is going to be the next game released because the spin-off method is outdated in a franchise focused era, and that native HD assets for Kingdom Hearts have been created. Well, I don't think that's going...
  17. Alpha Baymax

I'm taking a hiatus...

It's the year of Kingdom Hearts release, and after much consideration, I've decided to take a break from the website for this month. I feel that I have enough information about Kingdom Hearts III to feel satisfied. I joined the forums since September 2015, crazy to think that I've been around...
  18. Alpha Baymax

Ienzo's purpose

After getting confirmation that Ienzo will return in this game was great news. Even better was the fact that he will remain with the heroes, and him directly helping Sora means that he holds some sort of narrative value. After evaluating all of the official material released about him, I have a...
  19. Alpha Baymax

Riku Replica is the Seeker of Darkness

It's been confusing to decipher as to whether the Riku that has sided with Xehanort is Replica Riku or Data Riku. A lot of people have fairly assumed it's Data Riku because of the Bug Blox present in San Fransokyo. Bug Blox were Heartless introduced in Coded, and so having a Re: Coded...
  20. Alpha Baymax

What do you think is the last Disney world to be revealed?

With the game going gold, I've been inspired to make this topic. Assuming that we have a Disney world left to be revealed, and also assuming it will be the last Disney world to be revealed for the game, what do you think it will be? (not hope, think). Personally, I think that it will be Oz...
Back