• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zekro94

FFXVI Greatwood in KH4

So I watched someone play Final Fantasy XVI and the part where they go to the Greatwood made me realize how similar it is to the woods in the KH4 trailer, yeah sure quality differences but still, thinking that the KH team helped with FFXVI and just seeing it ingame. Of course it just could be...
  2. zekro94

Possible inspiration for FFVII Remake boss?

Have you noticed something about the Whisper Harbinger? He might be inspired by a scrapped idea for a form of Xemnas that was to be used in Kingdom Hearts 2. Might seem silly at first but what if that was an idea Nomura had? He often reuses ideas from past games or shelved ones which never...
  3. zekro94

Tried to decrypt Nomura's message

So I tried to see if I can decrypt the message from the 20th anniversary event, that x may indeed be a scalean 4, however I'm not sure 100% So I looked at the message in japanese and I tried to select only the 4th kanji everytime and tried to read them differently. After assembling what might be...
  4. zekro94

Certain scene from the Days movie and KH3 Epilogue

I don't know if it's still considered a spoiler but read it after seeing the epilogue so here I go. We now know that Xigbar is Luxu from the age of fairy tales, we also know that Ventus existed in that time. Now onto the main thing I'm getting at, remember this scene from 358/2 Days? Xigbar...
Back