• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Venx

Venx' Album

I already posted a song last year in here, so I guess I'll just post the album I was working on as well. Maybe some not german people can enjoy it as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtEqArdscjw
  2. Venx

Slow loading times

Am I the only one who got really slow loading times since the new update? My connection is the same as always, but now it's slower than in places where I don't have a good internet connection.
  3. Venx

Venx' Twelve Shots of Spring and Summer 2016

Welcome to Venx' Thread This is my personal Thread for the entry's I'm doing. I think everyone exactly knows what I'm doing here, but I decided to write some lines and make everything look organized. In the next months, you will find several underrated storys and good reviews for them...
  4. Venx

Favorite Battle Quote

I was just listening to some of the battle quotes on youtube and saw that Xemnas has the most viewed Battle Quote Video. I really love his quotes, but there are always some others I prefer. Also I was curious which quotes you guys would pick so let me know! Mine: "Feel the heat." "GET OUT!"...
  5. Venx

Kingdom Hearts Spin-Off "Destiny Island"

What is the chance of getting a spin-off, that takes place in one of the timelines without xehanort, so Sora & co. just stay on the island forever? I would really like to have a huge tournament-story against wakka, tidus & selphie! Like.....over and over again.....not there would be anyone...
  6. Venx

Simple Question: Why are Saix & Xigbar part of the 13 Xehanorts?

So, that's the part I never got, but I played DDD only 1 time. Maybe that's the reason and I missed something, or they needed the 2 most developed orga members for the story. When I understood the time travelling right, can't xehanort just get more ansems & xemnases instead of saix & xigbar...
  7. Venx

Keyblades are actually really weak

Did you ever notice how weak the people on Destiny Island and in Twilight Town are? They can't hit nobodys or heartless with a struggle,- or woodsword. But every support could hit them with a normal sword, paws, claws or....even hands (yes, ariel). So....if you need keyblades to hit them, but a...
  8. Venx

There is actually no way for anyone to stop the Heartless

What if a bunch of shadows just stay in the ground and never come up again? We're doomed. I think KH3 is just another excuse for square enix to give us more Disneymaps, with an unbeatable threat.
  9. Venx

Venxic - or just Venx' music...nah I'll go with Venxic.

I don't really know why I do that now, but since I wrote in my introduction that I'm rapping and some people said I can share it, I never knew when. Well, now. For everyone who doesn't understand german: worry not! I made a translation for everyone who want's to know what the song is about...
  10. Venx

Fanfiction ► Tales from the Pride Lands

Since I really enjoyed writing my entry for the Halloween-contest, I decided to start a series on the concept. "Tales from the Pride Lands" will be a series in episode form, which takes place a few months after "The lion King 2 - Simbas Pride". I hope everyone who's reading this has fun. If...
  11. Venx

Worst Bossfights and why

So, I just wanted to collect some of the worst bossfights in the series and what I really dislike about them. I also want your list, to see what mechanics other people didn't like in the past. KH Wondercave: I don't think the Wondercave is the mainproblem in this fight, but I really hate the...
  12. Venx

Stitch based Fan-Game - Experiment: Detox (Working title)

So, I'm "working" on this or 3 months I guess. By working I mean that this a fun project for myself that I do when I'm not making music and I didn't got much time for that the last time, so I got more time for this. "Experiment: Detox" is just a working title as hommage to Dr.Dres "Detox" that...
  13. Venx

Rival of Aether

Anyone here who plays Rival of Aether? I bought it last friday on steam and it's a really really legit Super smash bros meele...clone? Inspiration? I don't know, but it's awesome. Balanced fight system, fast combat and it's still in beta. So new maps & charackters are coming and the team is...
  14. Venx

Barbossa Glitch in 2.5

Anyone else noticed the Barbossa Glitch? I don't think it was there on the ps2, but I just remembered how I used thunder against him. Barbossa bounced in the air like a normal enemy and twisted himself a few times while standing still in the air. Gives you 1-2 secounds more before he comes back...
  15. Venx

Multiplayer Ideas

Just wanted to collect so multiplayer ideas for KH3, I think multiplayer was confirmed anyway. I personally would really like a duel mode where you can fight like always against other people. If the abilitysystem from KH 1 & 2 returns (what's probably what will happen), you could make a lot of...
  16. Venx

Who's dumber - Terra or Anakin Skywalker?

Just realized that Terra & Anakin basicly felt for the same trick, but who felt for the dumber plan? Terra was a great Keybladewielder and never needed darkness unlike Riku who had nothing. He was just prone for darkness, because I don't know. When I grow up as one of the last living...
  17. Venx

Luxord vs. Namine - Rapbattle

Since I don't believe that the masked tournament will ever start, I wanted to do a rapbattle between 2 KH Charackter anyway. Maybe some people didn't have an idea how it would work and wanna join when they see this. That's why I'm doing it for now with some charackters that probably no one...
  18. Venx

Coincidence? I don't think so

Did anyone notice that Scar is an asshole and Mufasa a keyhole? (Yes, I just opened that thread for this joke. After 2-3 hours of fighting scar on level 1, I'm so done that my brain isn't working anymore like it should be.)
  19. Venx

Perfect order to start with the Kingdom Hearts series

I would really like to hear your opinion on that. I have a friend who never played kingdom hearts before, but she's interested in doing it one day (I noticed how horribly wrong that sounds). What would be the perfect order for her or other friends in the future to start. Let's just pretend the...
  20. Venx

Fanfiction ► "A criminals diary" - Prologue

From now on I will post weekly a new chapter of this story. It's a prologue for something I will reveal later. Some weeks ago I found an old sketch of stitch from 1985 (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/PreStitch.jpg) and a different idea for the series. This story will based on the...
Back