• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingdomSlayer2

Music ► So, who likes Radiohead?

I know this may seem arbitrary and spontaneous but, I feel like I need to put it out there. I LOVE Radiohead. Radiohead is like the Picasso of the Music Industry. Their music is so great, with different tones and sounds, and a lot of thematic and figurative elements incorporated into said music...
  2. KingdomSlayer2

Really bad Kingdom Hearts puns 2

You know the drill, make the worst and corny puns you can come up with. Ex: I call my telescope a Star Seeker!
  3. KingdomSlayer2

What system are you going to be playing World of Final Fantasy on?

I'll be playing it on my PlayStation TV (PS Vita TV) because I really want to get it at a lower price and I'm sure it will look just fine on it. Don't care much about the graphical quality, though.
  4. KingdomSlayer2

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Screenshots Show Off Unreal Engine 4

You know, I thought BBS 0.2 would have some form of the Command Deck. Sadly for me, it does not. But at the very least, I've gotta say these graphics are outstanding, especially in Back Cover. It's really dynamic and pertains to a lot of visual aesthetics in Back Cover, and I can't wait to play...
  5. KingdomSlayer2

Help/Support ► What smartphone did you sell your soul to

I use an iPhone 5 with 16gb of memory(most of which is taking over by system memory) Ever since I got Unchained X on Thrusday , I could not put it down. With that being said, my phone is a used one. The sides are badly chipped and I've had a case over it at all times. As for everything else...
  6. KingdomSlayer2

The issue with Street Fighter V

I am so hyped about getting this game. I really want to get good. But there were some responses from critics and users that left me with a sense of dismay. If you were to check Metacritic for the user scores, you would see that the PC and PS4 versions had received the user scores of 3.7 and 3.0...
  7. KingdomSlayer2

Music ► Have you guys listened to any new bands,duos,etc.

We can always be introduced to new people in the music industry, whether new or old. Like me, for example, I started to listen to Justice yesterday with their album,+, and it already blew my expectations. So what about you guys?
  8. KingdomSlayer2

Confusion with Sora being dumb

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????????
  9. KingdomSlayer2

Dude, what's with the disturbing realistic Lenny faces?
  10. KingdomSlayer2

I thought utilizing mental counting seemed to be a more intellectual method. I'm not trying offend anyone, though.
  11. KingdomSlayer2

Oops............now I'm dumb.................
  12. KingdomSlayer2

He counts with his fingers.......FINGERS!!!!
  13. KingdomSlayer2

Does anyone here actually play fighting games?

I just hope there are people here who are good at fighting games. I started getting into them around last year and I've played a lot of significant titles like Street Fighter IV. Right now, I'm playing Under Night In Birth and I'm trying to get good with Gordeau.
  14. KingdomSlayer2

How do you think other people in the forums perceive you?

I not sure if it's okay to do this but, I'm gonna go at it. Here's my thought: I think that other people perceive me as someone whose completely annoying and probably find me to be completely stupid. In Spock's case: a complete biased and racist person who pertains to a huge sense of ignorance...
  15. KingdomSlayer2

Do you think that KH3 should use the same ability system found in BBS and DDD?

The use of abilities in the those 2 games made them very essential for character growth. I'm not sure why they decided to go down that path but hey, I can't really complain. This kind of structure for the ability system for me seems poorly executed. BBS's abilities can be quite tedious to gain...
  16. KingdomSlayer2

Has anyone beat Sans yet?

I CANNOT BEAT THIS SON OF A B**CH!!!! HE'S SO HARD. (Sobs)
  17. KingdomSlayer2

Y'all are lyers. Sephiroth is WAY harder in this game.

One does not simply beat KH2 Sephiroth at Level 40. Or am I misinterpreting this?
  18. KingdomSlayer2

Who thinks PS NOW should go away?

I don't want to sound like some douche on the internet who constantly rants about things but, do you really believe that Playstation Now is something we need? I understand that it gives the option to play select games, but the library might not always appeal to anyone. If this is the main...
  19. KingdomSlayer2

0.2's Secret ending/ ending ideas?

The forums will never be the same...
  20. KingdomSlayer2

0.2's Secret ending/ ending ideas?

Yep it's true, people. Aqua is totally illuminati.
Back