• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hirokey123

Larxene an ice architecural genius??

I think the mistake is assuming this was just like energy movement, larxene was hijacking the remnants and Elsa's ice magic and mixing it with her own magic so she could control it. The whole place is a fusion of Larxene and Elsa's powers, you can see that in the design. Electrified ice traps...
  2. Hirokey123

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

I mean his voice might actually not change and that's just what Luxu's voice would sound like if he was older because Luxu was like a young adult if that and Braig is a middle age looking man.
  3. Hirokey123

You know I don't think ALL dream eaters are dandelions just the dandelions became dream eaters. The dream eaters in DDD are specifically said to be our dreams made manifest and we like actually create them and the entire point of them was because creating people didn't make sense. So I think...
  4. Hirokey123

Thanks I make a lot of theories because I figure if I keep throwing out crazy stuff then EVENTUALLY one them will be right lol.... but dang go figure that this time I was playing too safe with most of my theories. But it's fine now I just know whenever I make a crazy theory no one can actually...
  5. Hirokey123

I think given they show where everyone ended up EXCEPT Skuld that Skuld is definitely still Subject X. My guess is that Skuld is probably part of Scala's history, Ephemer would definitely have left record of his friends, and that the people of Scala largely modeled themselves on their founders...
  6. Hirokey123

Anyone else realize X foreshadowed this? The nightmare chirithy was just a chirithy style dream eater but then it ate wielders who had turned into Darklings and Nightmare Chirithy transformed into a more traditional looking nightmare dream eater.
  7. Hirokey123

The reports also make it sound like he gave up the blade before taking a body to one of the five and yet that clearly never happens. The majority of the five are flung through time and never meet Luxu the only two left he can give it to are Ephemer and Brain. We never see him meet and give the...
  8. Hirokey123

I don't think so because of the way these scenes have been structured in the past. This is clearly meant to harken back to the BC scene to the point we are supposed to think it's the same. Meanwhile BC set up this scene in a way that heavily implied it occurred after the war we just didn't know...
  9. Hirokey123

I mean ignoring we actually have no context for when the BC scene occurs. You say it was right after the war but that's clearly already not true just by you know it being bright and sunny and not in a torrential darkness storm in KG. Furthermore it was revealed Luxu was to watch the end of the...
  10. Hirokey123

When he becomes half Xehanort as revealed in DDD and hinted in BBS. His eyes weren't yellow during early BBS but after he lost he interacted with Xehanort off screen and showed up with yellow eyes giving us a close up. Then as DDD revealed the yellow eyes indicated that Xehanort had put a piece...
  11. Hirokey123

That was confirmed awhile ago, there was another keyblade war before the one in X that the MoM fought in when he was a boy against the forces of Darkness. Then as confirmed just a bit ago darkness managed to get the upper hand by casting away their forms giving us the formless darkness we see.
  12. Hirokey123

Wow just wow, clearly my problem was I didn't go crazy enough and THAT is saying something. So if I'm seeing this all right...
  13. Hirokey123

KHUX ► Preview for the final story update (5/31)

So since time is running short I'm going to share what I think is my most crazy theory yet, it's a theory I've dubbed too crazy to be real but dang it if I can't get it out of my head no matter how much I try to push it away so screw it I will share these thoughts because in just a few days...
  14. Hirokey123

KHUX ► Preview for the final story update (5/31)

So looks like we'll finally be returning to the real world soon or...we're about to find out a twist is that we've been inside the Dandelion world for the entire series. Either way looks like we're gonna see the birth of scala so that's pretty cool.
  15. Hirokey123

The World Ends With You - The Animation - Episode 6 ‘Turf’ Discussion Thread

This was without question the best episode of the whole series so far. They nailed it with the pacing, the conversations, the carefully controlled use of characters to create lots of interesting foils in the relationships, they captured Neku's fanboying over cat with that beautiful soft blushing...
  16. Hirokey123

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

I do not believe this man, he's double speaking or carefully choosing his words. Neo:TWEWY might not have KH in it and I'm skeptical of that being the case because it's perfect another day style content, but you won't convince me that Neo:TWEWY isn't going to bleed in KH. This also the man who...
  17. Hirokey123

The World Ends With You - The Animation - Episode 2 "Shiki" Discussion Thread

Okay so they took a crazy large amount of liberties with this episode but I absolutely think it made the pacing and plot MUCH stronger for it. Neat little nod/foreshadow to Megumi being behind the red skull pins by showing it summon a giant snake noise. Also I love how they are slowly building...
  18. Hirokey123

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

So just as thing there are, unless the writers forgot, 3 Daybreak towns. The original the war happened in, a second the Dandelions escaped to in order to avoid a war, and a third digital one they use to access a datascape in order to collect lux. Now until we know better that means that there...
Back