• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

That wasn't the site's fault. That was me. I haven't been able to do as much work on the forums lately due to time constraints, but yesterday I decided to hit the first page of the Fan Fiction forum deleting spam. Your story was left in tact, as were comments that were ABOUT the story, but all...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► At Last

This is a really cute concept ^^ And you write well. =3 Very well, actually, especially compared to most KH fans on Fanfiction. Net >.>' Anyway, I regret to say that, not being a fan of the pairing, I don't think I'll be following your fic... Keep up the good work, though. :3 I'm sure you're...
  3. S

E3 05!!!

No offense or anything, but if your age is correct, aren't you a little... you know... too young to be at E3? It's only supposed to be open to those over eighteen who are media representatives or have some sort of business reason for attending o.o Well, if you really are there, do keep us...
  4. S

Fanfiction ► Should I write my story?

People said the same thing about Disney and Final Fantasy, and look where that got us. =P Anyway, agentscamp5... You should write the story if you want to. Don't worry about if other people will want to read it, blah blah; if you want to, then write it. Do what makes you happy, don't try to...
  5. S

How do you pronounce 'namine'?

I've played the Japanese version of the game and read the Katakana. It's "Nah" (with an "a" sound like the one in "father"), "Mee" (the "ee" like in "Easter"), "Nay" (like the "a" sound in "ate"). Also, to YoshiAngemon: it's not wrong for people to spell it Namine instead of Naminé. If you read...
  6. S

Pronunciation

Wakka's accent has no bearing on how he pronounces Tidus's name. And I have proof to support the fact that it is, in fact, pronounced "Tee-dus". (Well, technically "Tee-da", but I'll get to that in a minute XD) Click me. The above is an actual screenshot from square-enix.co.jp, the official...
Back