• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

I just got my KH2FM+ but...

I just got my KH2FM+ but I dont know which mode is critical mode is it the bottom one or the top mode?
  2. N

Import question.

First I know this question probably belongs in the import threat but I need a fast answer. Now i've read a lot about this Swap magic and how it can import games. I just want clarification that it will work with an American ps2 and make kh2 fm+ work, the other question I had was if this does...
  3. N

It all begins (Spoilers/Spec)

I just beat the game again on proud and saw the secret ending (Woot), and at the very end there is a quote im not sure if it was ever translated but in the American version it says "It all begins with birth by sleep." Think thats right, the only reason im posting this is because I want to...
  4. N

Secret Ending

Ok 2 questions, How do you get the Secret Ending on Proud mode? Is the "English/American" Secret Ending on You-tube yet and if so can I have a link?
  5. N

Mmmm Ice cream (Spoilers)

Lol did anyone see the choices for the ice creams when you put the password into Ansems computer, there was Sea-Salt and I think Liver-pie ice cream can't remember the third one. All im wondering is who decided that these would be good ice cream flavors :confused:
  6. N

If I buy Jap version.....

I I buy the japanese version of KH2 do I need a special chip or PS2 to play it? and If I dont need the chip to play it where is a good place to buy KH2 and have it shipped over seas at a reasonable price?
Back