• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. .xone

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 hack shows new details, including Luxu's face!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 0.2 hack shows new details, including Luxu's face! I feel really great that box wasn't going to make the plot, even more, messier than it already is.. (still, the box... I need to know what actually it's)
  2. .xone

Everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney Worlds in KHII?

All the worlds in KHII kinda interesting for me except Mulan's world (sry, I forgot the name) and Space Paranoids is one of anticipated world when I first get KHII.
  3. .xone

FFXII THE ZODIAC AGE EXCLUSIVE BOX

From Dengeki, SE reveal the exclusive box for FFXII TZA. Below is the item that include with the package. EDIT: Source Dengeki Online
  4. .xone

Redefining å…‰/Simple and Clean into Orchestra

https://soundcloud.com/xerinth/sac-world-of-orchest-ver I found it while go around the net and finding some music, then come across this. I don't know how people thought about this but I find it very nice.
  5. .xone

FF 30th Anniversary "Cherish Memories" Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/839838213556482052 Seeing this make me reminisce ff12 endless works (for me) and feel like those other side series should have logo displayed at the end.
  6. .xone

Will SE release a dlc that support japanese voice for english ver of the game like other KHFM games?

I just wondering if this will happen because I like to hear the japanese VA with english subtitles. It doesn't mean that I don't like the english VA, it's just I like to hear both of em (jp n eng VA), that it.
  7. .xone

358/2 days title meaning

It's call " A Year-backslash-Two Days"
  8. .xone

Heartless questions

while reading this, I feel the shiver run down my spine and what more it feel like someone grin at my back
  9. .xone

Create your own organization name.

Organization XIII is recruiting new member. Register your name and maybe you'll be in the New Organization. And remember, the one who doesn't not have 'X'[chi], will be chased out..
  10. .xone

Kingdom Hearts IV.. New enemies or return of the older ones?

Just for fun, I thought it will be nice to think about it (eventhough KH3 is still in development). Anyways, give you thought in as well and IF the newer enemy will exist, give em' name. Anything goes for it.
  11. .xone

Something interesting if you're a party leader.. (or even the one who can manage the party)

I just found this thing while waiting AP to charge up and just for killing time... If you type ID no. 1-100 (I think.) the respective of the character of KH series that maybe being used as test, will appear but only their name, just try it. Just find this interesting, from my perspective though.
  12. .xone

Next Kingdom Hearts, 4 or more of 'random word generator' titles?

I've thinking bout this for a while. Recently, after frustration over the new KH3 trailer at D23, the newer title will be like CoM/Days or numbered title is in my mind. I suspected that Nomura will be creating more of 'random word generator' titles again.
  13. .xone

What would like you to see in next trailer for KH3

Cut straight to the chase, I wan to see Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Oblivion on their respective Keyblade Transformation. And the possible feature as drive form.
  14. .xone

Fate/Grand Order player -seeking the storyline translates-

Grand Order (GO) is one of Fate/series game for Android/iOS platform. While it gameplay is simple yet interesting, I have spends many hour as KHUx but I can't still fulfil the desire wanting to know the story. So anyone here know anything about it?
  15. .xone

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I don't know why but I can't ignore my feeling thinking that Twillight Town or Keyblade Graveyard is Daybreak Town
  16. .xone

Million Arthur series in Kingdom Hearts 3

This is just a prediction, so don't have any expectation Million Arthur is one of Square Enix famous Android/iOS game (I think they even ported into PS Vita). Are this title relevant to KH? Will it make appearance? Personally I think it has potential to be and not to be in KH3. Appearing and...
  17. .xone

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? How about Bolt and Tinkerbell's movie? KP/AmDrac To think, Neverland is really nice place, fun, exciting place and too little in previous installment. This time, explore new place that tinkerbell go and have her as party...
  18. .xone

Future update/story of Kingdom Hearts χ [chi]/Unchained χ and the Keyblade war (maybe)

After playing KH χ/Uχ, I notice the changes that Tetsuya make (of course, he even say about it.) and I just analyze the game and the connection of this title and other, so I put my thought in the story _Kingdom Hearts χ/Uχ_ [No major change but Chirithy has been player guide in KH Uχ] >...
  19. .xone

Searching for Xenolith party new member 「Vulpeus Union」

Xenolith is expanding!! My party is now with 7 people and I intend to make moderator spot for 10 (5 more empty slot.) PARTY MEMBER ネムレスー (Me/leader) オオカミ (Moderator) るるふ (Moderator) アリス (Moderator) レイヨン (Moderator) ピクシー汁谷 (Moderator) 那瑠...
Back