• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ╬ProperArtist╬

Finals in Progress

Here's just a quick update of 2 of my final projects for my Anatomy & Alternative Mediums classes.
  2. ╬ProperArtist╬

Danse Macbre W.I.P

Albeit this isn't what I'm gonna call this piece, it's just a place holder for now and I needed something to call the thread. Any who here's a bit of an update on my final project for Alternative Mediums. My professor said to get personal and do what makes us who we are essentially with the only...
  3. ╬ProperArtist╬

Distrubia (A Work In Progress)

One of my final pieces for Alternative Mediums class. My first painting using oils, that said I'm rather noobish at painting as well, but I'm learning. I love details so it kinda keeps me from looking completely shitty when I use a new medium.
  4. ╬ProperArtist╬

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

But seriously, what's up everybody it's been quite a long time since I've posted any art here and what with quiteMAD posting some of his newer additions I figured I'd do the same. Here's just a couple of things I've been doing from class and otherwise personal works. An Acrylic portrait of a...
  5. ╬ProperArtist╬

It's been quite a while

But I'm back now "Movie Poster project for Photoshop. To be quite honest I never liked using water colors but for some reason having a Kid Cudi "Man on the Moon" influence with this I couldn't help myself. I rather liked the idea of staying with blues & purples for myself and fade into black...
  6. ╬ProperArtist╬

Happy Birthday to...

MEEEEE Yeap I'm 22 today, weird cause it doesn't feel like that long :(
  7. ╬ProperArtist╬

Goodbye Piercings!

This is a picture of my friend Jessica, so far at least. She said I could draw her if I let her name it and that I did (hits the title). What you see now is about 2 hours of work I did whilst at the Art Festival and I must say I like the way it's coming along so far. I hope to have it done by...
  8. ╬ProperArtist╬

Happy Birthday Evangeline :D

Here's to 19 years of Awesomeness! Happy Bday BayBah
  9. ╬ProperArtist╬

Duality: Ain't No Grave

(W.I.P) Just a quick work in progress of a piece I'm putting into the Art Festival I'm in come Saturday. I've always liked the idea of being face to face with your own mortality, because no matter how much you try to escape it or ignore it, it's going to always be apart of you. Not just you but...
  10. ╬ProperArtist╬

Man VS Zeke (W.I.P)

A quick Work in Progress of Man vs Zeke from ManvsGame. Hopefully I'll be done with this soon and it kinda sucks the scanner cut off some of the picture. Meh oh well I'll have it finished soon "with any luck" This is by far one of the most difficult pieces I've worked on, I'm not entirely sure...
  11. ╬ProperArtist╬

Help/Support ► Helping making a Website w/ Vbulletin

I got a guy on JTV who's wanting to make a website. Only problem is he doesn't know anyone who knows how to use VBulletin and he himself isn't very good with it. He is willing to pay you for a job well done so money shouldn't be an issue. Since this place is pretty much based off Vbulletin I...
  12. ╬ProperArtist╬

In Reference To Mary Cassatt

Rough Draft of my final piece for Modern Art History. Lillie asked us to do a piece in the style/reference of an artist we touched on during the course of the semester. I chose Mary Cassatt's Reading Le Figaro. (Portrait of the Artist's Mother). 1878. Oil on canvas. Private collection...
  13. ╬ProperArtist╬

Mortality

This is just a really quick rough sketch of what's to come. It's very personal for me as you can see, because I'm using myself as the model for this one (as well as 3 - 4 others). Once I've added more detail to it you'll be able to see some voodoo skeleton paint showing through on my body as...
  14. ╬ProperArtist╬

Birth By Sleep Command Deck Building/Melding/Abilities Guide

Now I know there's help thread, but this is more specific on how to make commands, what percentage chance you have for making each item, what crystals fused with what commands make which abilties and how many combinations there are for each command. Cyber originally uploaded these for him and...
  15. ╬ProperArtist╬

KH BBSFM trailer

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5214163/kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep_final_mix_trailer/
  16. ╬ProperArtist╬

How to beat MF with Terra/MF Defeated

There's another tip not shown in this video, because I didn't figure it out until later that during his invisible phase (should you not keep him from using it) use Thunder Surge in place of cure, taking advantage of it's i-frames to keep from taking damage from moves like Meteor, Mega Flare, X...
  17. ╬ProperArtist╬

Mysterious Figure Defeated lvl 43 w/ Ventus

It took some doing, but I got the rabbit. Again. YouTube - Ventus Scenario: Mysterious Figure Defeated lvl 43 pt1 YouTube - Ventus Scenario: Mysterious Figure Defeated lvl 43 pt2 Later on I'm gonna try Terra because he does massive damage even for lvl 44 but he has literally no guard or evasion...
  18. ╬ProperArtist╬

Well look who beat MF at lvl 50 Critical Mode

YouTube - Aqua Scenario: Mysterious Figure Defeat lvl 50 Critical Mode Honestly he's not that hard to deal with, the real problems I encountered were the frame rate lag during his DM/Invisiblity phase. Other than that he's pretty easily defeated (especially if you're not restricting yourself...
  19. ╬ProperArtist╬

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

« ZGCyber's HD Gaming » on Justin.tv Come in and enjoy ^^ There are spoilers so yeah. Lucky Charm Gaming on Justin.tv Ramza Let Play on USTREAM: Any games that i feel like playing ranging from Kingdom Hearts to Pokemon if i have the game i will play it. I take request as ... Masa's Gaming on...
  20. ╬ProperArtist╬

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

Was talking to Cyberman65 on skype and he asked me to post the links from his guidebook just now so here we go. http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee366/ZGCyberman65/IMG_20100901_202257.jpg http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee366/ZGCyberman65/IMG_20100901_202233.jpg...
Back