• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EchoFringe49

How would you rank the Disney Worlds?

The community has been fairly divisive when it comes to the disney worlds and I feel like there isn't unanimous praise or derision for any of the worlds (except for 100 Acre Woods of course.) I'd personally rank them: 1. The Carribean- Its such a huge, expansive and varied world that's just fun...
  2. EchoFringe49

What do you think of the lucky emblem system and how many have you found so far?

I personally love this system, It really makes me want to explore and interact with every nook and cranny of each of the worlds. I've got 27 and am up to Arendelle rn, just received doubleflight and air slide #2 which should hopefully make finding them easier.
  3. EchoFringe49

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Phil not speaking is so weird and jarring, especially since he's so talkative, probably my only negative point of the game so far
  4. EchoFringe49

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I do hope we get to play Lingering Will and he has a similar moveset as the one in KH2FM, that could potentially be awesome. imo that would be cooler than playing as Kairi and Roxas, Aqua, which I would imagine would all feel similar to how Sora plays for the most part.
  5. EchoFringe49

So Im guessing that you choose to play as either Sora or Riku with the battlegate/link portal things that are in Olympus. That's why we saw that picture of Riku floating in Olympus (which the leaker said was from a minigame)
  6. EchoFringe49

DLC Discussion

This idea is totally dependent on how the game ends but i'd love if we got side quests where Sora, Donald and Goofy aren't always in the party. For example, if Kairi and Axel ask Sora to take them to Arendelle to see the world, or if Yen Sid sends Riku and Donald on a mission to San Fransokyo...
  7. EchoFringe49

So I guess the combat training arena is like an endless enemy rush where you fight increasingly harder enemies in waves and it ends when you die, sounds cool if its that. I don't understand why he didn't mention the arena earlier though, it seems like an important bit of side content.
  8. EchoFringe49

This situation kinda reminds me of when Yakuza 6 (which is also the finale of a series) came out in Japan. A lot of the negative aspects such as a lack of characters and side characters that were present in other games in the series, an ending that was generally regarded as disappointing and the...
  9. EchoFringe49

i thought that was just a SE employee at one of the demo booths telling a reporter, not from nomura or anyone else who would know those details
  10. EchoFringe49

I agree completely, like who actually used Follow the Wind or Sweet Memories, they're useless. tho it is a bummer if oathkeeper and oblivion aren't in
  11. EchoFringe49

There are 18 keyblades in KH1 and 24 in KH2, although a lot of them are either unlocked through optional stuff or right at the end of the game, could be a similar case here. Also are we sure when he said that he was at the final world, he wasn't talking about the final disney world? an hour...
  12. EchoFringe49

i assume he meant the last disney world
  13. EchoFringe49

32 hrs + whatever the time spent to complete Fransokyo, maybe a twilight town revisit and Scala ad Caelum (Id guess somewhere in the 38-42 hrs range to beat) sounds great. Seems like it'll take a while to 100%, should take longer than KH2FM as long as there are a lot of optional bosses, but it...
  14. EchoFringe49

KHInsider and Easy Allies collaboration?

I noticed this on the EZA schedule, pretty cool that ya'll are working with the guys again (if you didn't know EZA are the ex-Gametrailers guys and KHI helped with the Gametrailers kingdom hearts timeline) https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZrxXp1reP8E353rZsB3jaA
  15. EchoFringe49

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Community Feedback

I really love the inventive level design in 0.2, I hope they expand on that even more in KH3
  16. EchoFringe49

What are your expectations for 2.8?

My hype for this game was pretty low at first, but the last few trailers have really won me over. This is probably the game I'm looking forward to the most next year now, so as a result, I've got some high expectations. -I have a feeling that 0.2 will be one of my favourites in the series...
  17. EchoFringe49

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Japan Preorder Bonuses!

I wonder what song they'll choose to go along with that theme. Also its nice to hear that a digital version of the game will be available
  18. EchoFringe49

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 listed as part of SAG-AFTRA strike

Unrelated but I didn't want to post a thread about this since one of the mods will want it as a piece of news. https://m.facebook.com/SquareEnixFrance/photos/a.378331492220.157546.371439107220/10154510459652221/?type=3 it seems like theres a special presentation at PGS in 3 days relating to...
  19. EchoFringe49

Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2 announced for PS4, Xbox One - Gematsu Its about time :D
  20. EchoFringe49

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue website confirms DLC!

I don't really want any story dlc unless its something that doesn't need to be shown in KH3 like Lea/Kairi's keyblade training. Also I would definitely buy a Fenrir or Oblivion if they made them available
Back