• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Codebreaker?

There is currently no hacked code to get Riku playable. Also, there is no difference in ARMAX, Codebreaker, and Gameshark. The only difference is the code encryption they use. Using the program MaxConvert, you can take any code, whether it's an ARMAX code or otherwise, and convert to the proper...
  2. D

The world that never was glitch

... Wow. You guys need to get a ****ing life. You're trying to look at some polygon's undergarments for CHRIST'S SAKE. If I ever meet any of you... I will personally kick you in the face, you ****ing freaks.
  3. D

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

The song's not coming, Xal finally bit the dust. Everyone go to sleep.
  4. D

He's not even responding to my IMs anymore. Go to sleep kiddies, I'll patrol for the next hour-and-a-half.
  5. D

OMG...he signed off of AIM. Hopefully he'll come back in a few minutes. -_-
  6. D

Time for random content to seize your boredom! MY SHEEZYART PAGE!!!! Should keep you interested for likes....5 seconds. Maybe.
  7. D

LOL 200th POST LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL ... I just gave Mark a link to a program that records for more than 60 seconds, so it should be up soon.
  8. D

Would you guys like to know how much we're progressing? Well, here's how things are going right now... deathspank16 (10:05:42 PM): we should have sex on the beach deathspank16 (10:05:53 PM): the bermuda beach abyssomega3000 (10:06:10 PM): Yes where the sand is pink, although that would be very...
  9. D

Girl Xal's name is Alicia. Heads up for everyone.
  10. D

I'm so confused...and I think this whole situation is pretty funny. I'll even quote myself from a convo I'm having with him... deathspank16 (9:59:20 PM): mark deathspank16 (9:59:30 PM): time to go leet-style kung fu action on your ps2 ...LOL.
  11. D

According to Mark(Xaldin)... His mic is shit.
  12. D

Xal's trying his hardest to get it sounding right you guys...he's having trouble with recording it and I'm giving him as much tips as I can...but there's only so much one person can do when they're over 3,000 miles away.
  13. D

Well, it's only 9:15 where I am, and I'll be up for at least another four hours. I'm not in a rush to get the thing.
  14. D

Xal is getting it to me as quick as he can. Hold your pants up.
  15. D

YIM's not letting me add Xemnas York...tell her to add Deathspank17 to her list.
  16. D

What's the SN of the girl Xal? I may be able to progress things faster.
  17. D

No...In fact, you'll be lucky if it's up within the next hour. Just go to sleep and watch it in the morning. It'll be there.
Back