• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PiliChain23

Android or iOS?

Hoping that my apple ipad is still powerful enough to run the game otherwise I was planning to pick up a new phone in the next few years anyway.
  2. PiliChain23

Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover: Mysterious Cloaked Figure

Sorry I meant that Ephemera didn't mention to the player or Skuld anything about Master Ava and whether we could trust the fox leader or not. Ambiguity on my part.
  3. PiliChain23

Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover: Mysterious Cloaked Figure

Why do we trust Ava again unlike months ago? Ephemera told us to go back to the tower, never to trust her. She said he has already achieved the Unchained state thus could communicate through dreams. Why do we trust this at all? Vulpes has proved she can make illusions, we have yet to know what...
  4. PiliChain23

Thoughts as the end draws near...

Since PC chi is over in three months, I've been wondering what does everyone wish to happen before that. Some people you want to fight, plot points which need to be cleared up, outfits in the Mog medal shop, don't be afraid to name it. Personally I would like on the last days to be able to buy...
Back