• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ornamentelle

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Re-sketch | a KH OC fic | Chapter 1

Hello all! I just wanted to share a project that I've been working on for several years now: an attempt at making a good quality OC-centric fic of the KH storyline. Here's just a snippet of what I have so far! Be warned, it's a tad lengthy. If you're interested in reading the rest, the link is...
  2. ornamentelle

Kingdom Hearts 2 Retrospective

I've been headcanoning it that the physics is getting really wonky in the final battles (well, particularly in the next segments of it) to explain all the flying and jumping around. Doesn't quite explain the slicing through BUILDINGS, but it makes the huge leap from the buildings to the World of...
  3. ornamentelle

Just the Drive Converter shenanigans with the Gambler's mini games. Winning a game will stun all of the Gamblers and make them drop munny, so a good chunk of that gets turned into Drive Orbs. This can be done pretty much infinitely because I don't think the Gamblers take damage from the games...
  4. ornamentelle

About leveling up summons, I don't recall if you've mentioned this previously, but Mushroom V is great for it. That Gambler room in Yen Sid's tower is probably the best place for Master Form leveling in FM too. The bit about the models was... ahm... interesting. I knew about Kairi, but not...
Back