• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xdrake24

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 listed as part of SAG-AFTRA strike

Interesting...although I've seen voice work on 2.8 finished a while ago, so my beloved Willa has nothing to do with this. That's good news for me!
  2. xdrake24

Willa Holland portraying emotions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgul3PGYjPE Holy crap, I cant even imagine its willa watching that video! although I suppose its been years since this game came out and I played it and I've been binging arrow lately. Still though.
  3. xdrake24

Willa Holland portraying emotions

Its crazy to think when I played BBS and started watching arrow 5 years later, I never knew Thea was the voice of Aqua. Now that I know...I'm all for it.
  4. xdrake24

Do you think Aqua be saved in this game?

I see, in this case I see Aqua being saved in Kh3 and this is more of a setup and cliffhanger.
  5. xdrake24

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Treasure planet would be nice, but I always wanted the Black Cauldron. The Horned King is simply too badass of a villain to be left out.
  6. xdrake24

Do you think Aqua be saved in this game?

I personally hope she would get saved but I know that's just me wanting KH3 already. I always thought this was going to be like Birth by Sleep volume 2 with aqua in the ROD?
  7. xdrake24

Whats the best way to go about platinuming BBS?

Looking through I believe this will help, especially since its based on critical mode! I added it to my favorites, thanks!!
  8. xdrake24

I thought about splitting up the playthroughs, but I hated doing that for Recom!! They don't make this easy, do they? Looking through it this should help especially since it is based on critical mode! ill bookmark this for when the time comes, thanks!!
  9. xdrake24

0.2's Secret ending/ ending ideas?

Especially if KH3 is released a year and a half after 0.2 like TPP! we don't need that suspenseful wait!
  10. xdrake24

This is quite ironic for me, as I often like to refer to 0.2 as "kingdom hearts ground zeroes" that cliffhanger though.
  11. xdrake24

It is weird, I love the secret endings but for some reason I am not that excited/ do not care what is in this one...I think I'm just ready for kingdom hearts 3! (but who isn't?) I'll enjoy whatever is in it, regardless.
  12. xdrake24

Being a huge kingdom hearts fan, I 100% beat and platinumed every other kingdom hearts game in the remix's (or in the movies case 100%) The last one I need to do is Birth By Sleep, and I want to play/100% beat that before 2.8 is released. So for those who have gotten the platinum, what is the...
  13. xdrake24

New year, new Forums!

Kingdom hearts fan since 2002, played every release, and I finally decided to stop lurking and using this site for news to join and discuss one of my favorite series in the wait for kingdom hearts 3! That's about it, really.
Back