• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

bored... again... made a music vid...

like the title said, I got bored and made a music vid to Final Fantasy X. watch it if you like, and leave a comment if you wanna give me some feedback (which is appreciated) here's the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iW740ebSLY
  2. W

Zexion's weapon thoery....

I was walking home today from class when i was thinking why Nomura decided not to show Zexion's weapon, then I started to think... Now, in KH1, when Riku is brought to Hollow Bastion, Malificent gives him a 'gift' at first, the Souleater. Now, considering the info in the box, I thought maybe...
  3. W

I noticed something about Sanctuary...

If you REALLY listen to Passion and the soudclip of Sanctuary, you can notice a major of similarity, and a BIG diffrence between the two. They both follow an extreamly similar vocal variation at the same points, something that was often, but not entierly consistan in SaC. But the thing Sanctuary...
  4. W

My Kairi KH2 Tribute

I got bored and made a Kairi tribute and placed it on youtube. It's not the best ever, but I like it. Watch it and tell me what you think. Here's the link. Also, the sprite comic in my banner is goinig to be take down soon because I don't have the time for it anymore. (Just time for vids...
Back